Seeking Best date/corrupt games?

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
Hello! I'm looking for a games whereas you work to gradually turn a girl into liking you and then having sex with her.

Excluding Kelly's Family, Vdate games and Lesson Passion. Not visual novels either.

Thank you!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hello! I'm looking for a games whereas you work to gradually turn a girl into liking you and then having sex with her.

Excluding Kelly's Family, Vdate games and Lesson Passion. Not visual novels either.

Thank you!
Are you only looking for games involving ONE girl? As @Gomly1980 said, your conditions make it difficult... And I'm assuming you're not including games like Big Brother, Man of the House, Lucky Mark, My Cute Roommate, etc for obvious reasons. Early LOP games and VDGs from Ariane B, Tlaero, and Chaotic are the only titles I can think of where you actually as a player need to be attentive to the girl's personality and character to win her over with smart choices to get her to like you... haha but I suppose that's why you're asking :).

is a stat-building game where you build relationships with your two roommates until they like you enough for sex. You spend time with them and as you build stats eventually they'll accept gifts and then agree to go on dates until you have a successful date and can have sex. There's no coercion, but also not much player agency.... you basically develop your skills until you can compliment them without being rude and buy them gifts they'll like. It's very incomplete, but it's one of the only real games I can think of. There are two girls and more being added, but you can focus only on the one you like if you want. What I like about the game is that you're actually building a relationship with the girl and getting them to like you, but at the end you're still being led through a rather linear progression. It's not a VN though.

There are some RPGM games as well, such as and Neither really focuses on a single girl, so not sure if that's what you're looking for, but each contains scenarios where you're working to gradually turn one of the girls into liking you, and while both are in development there are successful sex scenes with at least one of the girls you're seducing in each game.

You should definitely consider a couple of the older AIF games such as and . They are text-based with CGs, so you type the commands. If you don't mind typing commands, I'd highly suggest those two! In SD3 you have lots of options, but the main quest is seducing your friend's sister to win a bet. In ESA you're seducing your younger sister (the brother and sister are 16 and 15 IRC, if that's something you prefer to avoid).

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
You can do that with Sara in my game. She is a blonde innocent girl from the country who shares the house with you. While the game is just in the beginning, I focused on her story, so you could give it a try. Here's the link: