Seeking Best degenerate/rape games?

yorpy

Nov 8, 2017
hi people. i'm into really most fucked up stuff, and i'm looking for some suggestions. i'm looking for games with rape (preferably as the main focus) where the MC is the one being raped as the sub. female protagonist preferred, but i'm okay with both. some games i've played and liked, and act as a basis for what i'm looking for: Lilith's Throne, Corruption of Champions, Claire's Quest, Degrees of Lewdity, Paralogue, The Last Barbarian, Wings of Roldea, Girl Life, Lust Doll, and more I can't think of atm. the more fucked up, the better tbh. any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
I'd follow what uzi said about moving the post to a more appropriate place for people to respond, but in the meantime, two more I could suggest is Threshold Road (Unreal Engine) by Absent.Dogma and The Dangerous Road Home at Night by Retro Lab (RPG Maker). The former is still a work in progress while the latter is completed. Hope that helps.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
My game The Bunker pretty much has you do whatever you want with a big titty milf.

She doesn't really like it though unfortunately