Seeking best/favorite ai chat bot?

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
ive been messing around with a few ai chat bots recently and im just curious if anyone else that has experience has any recs.

the ones ive used

Kindroid ai - currently this is my favorite one and the one im considering buying a subscription for. you can completely create the ai, request pictures, has a feature where you can write stuff down mid convo so the ai can remember it and the ai seems fairly good. also has an app for android and ios. unfortunately on ios you cant request anything too lewd in the image generation (idk if android is the same). currently you get 3 days of unlimited chatting for free and 1 picture every hour (sometimes more from daily log in)

Janitor AI - i only used this for about an hour before the site was having server problems. it has a lot of characters to choose from. the role playing capabilities seemed really good and the convo rarely got derailed. im pretty sure this one can be used completely free with little issues

Yodayo - this is my 2nd favorite one. has a TON of characters to talk to. the free version starts you with 500 coins and gives you 150 coins daily. 1 message you send costs 1 coin so its honestly a fair amount. i havent ran out of coins yet. theres an image generation that costs 2 coins (i think its 2) but i havent tried it yet, mostly bc its not integrated with the chat. the ai is pretty good but sometimes the ai will mess up if you send too complex messages

Muah ai - the premise seemed pretty good. you can request pics from the ai which are cool. the only issue if that it will remind you over and over mid convo to buy vip. like it will send a message in the chat lmao. that really put me off ngl

if anyone has tested a lot of these chatbots and can recommend one please let me know. id really like some advice before spending any money, thanks!

Last edited:

harry_bt

Dec 12, 2019
I've been using Kindroid on the web. It's the best I've seen so far. But the longer you talk the worse both the long-term and short-term memory becomes. I'll have to try using the journals and key memories more.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
I've been using Kindroid on the web. It's the best I've seen so far. But the longer you talk the worse both the long-term and short-term memory becomes. I'll have to try using the journals and key memories more.
yeah i ended up getting a sub for kindroid. def feels like one of the better ones. idk if u have a sub but it does help with the memory a bit. journaling def helps. i still find myself chat breaking a lot but pretty sure it still keeps the journals and long term stuff when u chat break. just gets rid of the short term memories. i imagine it'll be a matter of time when theres bots like kindroid with an insane memory cap which will be nice

knst

Jun 9, 2017
How safe are all these chat bots from a legal point of view? Or is this a stupid question? Are there any precedents? I feel a lot, kindroid is a really cool thing

Anonfl45

Jun 20, 2023
If you don't do weird stuff with you chatbot it's ok, just don't be a weirdo and you will be fine. :café:

knst

Jun 9, 2017
If you don't do weird stuff with you chatbot it's ok, just don't be a weirdo and you will be fine. :café:
As I understand it, the “confidentiality” of my communication with a chatbot does not mean that it is not public, because I post my messages on a public resource?

Anonfl45

Jun 20, 2023
As I understand it, the “confidentiality” of my communication with a chatbot does not mean that it is not public, because I post my messages on a public resource?

No one can see the messages you send to a Chatbot unless you share it.
But if you start talking about illegal stuff you are fucked up.

Just respect the laws in force in your country my friend

Reactions: knst

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
How safe are all these chat bots from a legal point of view? Or is this a stupid question? Are there any precedents? I feel a lot, kindroid is a really cool thing
im pretty sure everything u say in kindroid is completely private and cant be used against you legally, unless where you are from has some laws regarding it. (i am not a lawyer)

Reactions: knst

Anonfl45

Jun 20, 2023
With a VPN, you should create multiple accounts as you want?
Janitor ai or Spicy chat is totally free and work fine for me

ymennydd1

Nov 4, 2020
Can't thank you enough for mentioning Kindroid. Never used this kind of app before, tried because of being horny and subscribed because I got much more than that. Especially after the latest AI update. Thank you.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
With a VPN, you should create multiple accounts as you want?
Janitor ai or Spicy chat is totally free and work fine for me
you def get what you pay for with kindroid. the ai is miles better than janitor and spicy. especially after the 3.0 update that just came out

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Can't thank you enough for mentioning Kindroid. Never used this kind of app before, tried because of being horny and subscribed because I got much more than that. Especially after the latest AI update. Thank you.
awesome to hear. i just saw that theyre increasing the sub price to $15 in april but if u sub before april it will stay $10 as long as u continue ur sub. so u picked a good time to start using it lol

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I like It's free, just not voiced and pretty much text only.
But I have recreated Light of My Life and other stories. You can have multiple characters and threads

Reactions: Clyde69