Seeking Best/Favorite RPG Games?

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
If you guys can suggest me your favorites rpgs games and why do you like them. Something similar to Peasant's Quest or Damsels and Dragons will be appreciated. :D
Thanks and here's my list of some played games.
My New Life, Roundscape Adorevia, Peasant's Quest, Lucky Mark, Tales of Androginy and Adam and Gaia.

PS: Don't necessarily need to be a game on RPGMaker.

Reactions: Steele2020
B

BigWamanHunter

Try these gems....

Dragon Throne
Golden Age
Coceter Chronicles

They are medieval themed with excellent story and lore....

Reactions: Papa Ernie

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Corruption of Champion: text based, a lot of tf and half assed end, but the game is good.

Legend of Queen Opala: top quality if you're into more hardcore content and don't freak out when "your girls" get fucked by donkeys, horses, dogs and such.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Corruption of Champion: text based, a lot of tf and half assed end, but the game is good.

Legend of Queen Opala: top quality if you're into more hardcore content and don't freak out when "your girls" get fucked by donkeys, horses, dogs and such.
Gonna look for that Corruption of Champion, already tried Legend of Queen Opala, not my fav kind of game, but thanks for the reply ^^
@MatPerito
Downloading it, thanks

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Gonna look for that Corruption of Champion, already tried Legend of Queen Opala, not my fav kind of game, but thanks for the reply ^^

Downloading it, thanks

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Milf Warrior Emma was pretty enjoyable especially since it wasnt just a walking simulator/rapefest, player finally had a choice on wether to be a complete slut and you actually had to prepare yourself a lot for the fights.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Downloading it, thanks
Remember to use the picture mod for COC! Makes the ton of text easier to get into.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
My personal favorites:
  • Vampire Notes
  • The Nobleman's Retort
  • Rance IX
  • Detective Girl of the Steam City
  • Lilitales