Seeking best Femal MC games

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
What kind? Most of the titles are corruptions where she will have sex with anything with a dick. While there are others where you get much more agency like Seraphim Academy for instance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are very few good ones but plenty of moronic cum dumps.

It's one of the things I love about Winged Clouds games, they aren't great but at least his women aren't idiotic sperm holders.

It all depends on you, what kind of game are you looking for?

If it's actual female leads then Blooming Love, most Sakura games by Winged, Sono series and Heavy Five when Notty adds fem MC.

The rest i'd class less as female and more living inflatable fuck doll there just to take whatever dick they happen to fall on. None of them have a personality of note.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The rest i'd class less as female and more living inflatable fuck doll there just to take whatever dick they happen to fall on. None of them have a personality of note.
There are plenty of games with female protagonists that have personalities.

Reactions: maiatherne

maxusmaus

Oct 6, 2017

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Jessica O’Neils Hard News, Lily of The Valley and Anna Existing Affection are the best ones by far atm for me personally.

NLT is amazing and Milf city is good but both have more or less boring little boys as mc’s.

Fashion business could be really good but has its flaws gameplay wise imo.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Too few of them? There's an endless amount of games with female MC. Use the "Female Protagonist" tag in the search engine on the site and see for yourself. 54 pages of games... That's like a third of the games on the entire site.

Unfortunately I can't really recommend any myself as I much prefer to play as a male and therefore avoid female MC games.