Seeking Best FFM threesome in a game?

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
What is the best FFM threesome in a game?

Ideally, both women should be dateable by themselves, with their own stats and walkthroughs and whatnot. So basically, none of those threesomes with random girls who exist only for that one threesome scene, I want them to be the "main" girls. Ideally have both girls be main and not have one mostly be there purely as the threesome girl. I.e. more ashley and veronica than ashley and sophia in Man of the House, though I'd accept either one really

No rape or drugs or piss or vore or whatever. Incest is ok. Ideally yuri between the girls. Longer, more intimate threesome scene, the better. And Hell, if you got one with another F or two in there, I wouldn't complain.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It's not done yet, but I'd suggest playing Babysitter for when it finally comes. There was a dream sequence of it that was magnificent.

Harem Hotel has a couple already and will be getting more eventually if conversations with Runey are anything to go off of.

I'd also suggest following Parental Love which has a Harem Route and already has scenes with your sister and your daughter.

There have been a couple good ones in Mythic Manor, hopefully there will be more.

Waifu academy is going to have one soon, seeded it in this last release. That game does have rape and techinically a drug in it, but while I'm not into Non-con either, I think this game at least deserves to be tried out, you may still not like it, and that's ok, but it's relatively good, and your MC is, for the most part, a good person, he's just got a goal that forces him to do bad things.

That's about all I can think of currently.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The one that stands out for me in recent games is the Judy + Christina stuff in Depraved Awakening, it's only a handful of scenes but it is pretty good, both the scenes and the game as a whole. There are other threesomes in that game, though they don't have that "two main girls" feel you seem to be after as much, worth a look though.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have one scene like this in plot too. But it will takes few months to reach that part of the game in developing :D :D

Reactions: Megnold

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
It's been a fair bit of time since I last asked, I was curious if anyone had any further ideas or suggestions for this? Though I would like to add a few changes to my request. Namely, I prefer a harem, where every girl eventually learns and accepts to be part of said harem. Basically, I don't like having girls be separated completely, I like working them all into a harem together. And I would like some form of gameplay involved too beyond dialogue choices, ideally. The best I've found is Man of the House and Love and Sex: Second Base, but in the latter I only ever worked toward the roommates because, again, I didn't want to fuck random girls, I wanted to build a harem XD Anyway, anyone know if there have been any recent or perhaps older suggestions I might have missed?

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Pervert Action: Legacy by BBBen is what you're looking for.

6 girls with 10 endings between them (6 endings with one of the girls, 3 threesomes and one long harem ending - all dependent on fulfilling certain requirements - to get the harem ending you have to complete all previous 9 endings). Incest is also a prominent feature in two of the threesome endings (and the harem ending by extension). The game features fairly long and involved sex scenes (that are interactive, you can order the girl/girls to do certain things), very long and involved threesome scenes, each girl has a love and lust stat that needs to be filled up, as well as three skills (hand, eye and mouth) that determine the effectiveness of certain attacks/spells as well as a few skills checks during sex scenes. And yes, the game features turn-based battles against monsters and leveling up the girl's skills to unlock new spells and abilities. There's also exploration of the mansion, collecting cards (by completing specific tasks) and easter eggs. The game also has the added benefit of being feature complete.

The author is in the process of making a new game, Pervert Action: Timelapse, that also has a heavy focus on proper polygamy, and there's two older games that also have threesome/harem endings.

EDIT: If you're not against Japanese games, there's Duel Savior, a visual novel with prominent beat'em up gameplay, where you lead a team of "saviors" consisting of the male protagonist and female heroes, each of who have their own unique attacks and skills.

Bunny Black consists of three games, built around dungeon crawling and turn-based battles where you start as an underling of the female demon lord and slowly build your way to the ruler of her kingdom, and subsequently your own nation.

All the games in the Kyonyuu Fantasy franchise are about the protagonist eventually getting himself a harem. There's three distinct storylines that each get their own sponoffs. Don't be confused by CGs where you see supposed gangbangs, the protagonist has the power to create multiple copies of himself. This is a standard VNs, so I don't know if that's what you're looking for.

Will add more games if I remember any more of them.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Depraved Awakening
  • Become a Rockstar
  • Dreams of Desire
  • Harem Hotel
  • HS Tutor
  • Mist
  • Midlife Crisis
  • Solvalley School