Seeking Best furry gay games?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
looking for gay/furry games
Not very many games of that genre, I have already looked up "furry" in the main search bar on the forum's main page. You might be able to get these type of games from a different website, try googling furry games on Google. :)

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Try this. Or this if you want more relevant results overall, but it leaves out stuff like Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions II that you may wanna check. You can pick weighted ratings instead, too.

Not very many games of that genre, I have already looked up "furry" in the main search bar on the forum's main page. You might be able to get these type of games from a different website, try googling furry games on Google. :)
Furry games are kinda "notorious" among straight dudes for high amount of gay content actually. Latest updates is the best way to search this stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnnyyy

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Try this. Or this if you want more relevant results overall, but it leaves out stuff like Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions II that you may wanna check. You can pick weighted rating instead, too.

Furry games are kinda "notorious" among straight dudes for high amount of gay content actually. Latest updates is the best way to search this stuff.
Thank you for the reply to my post. :) I am always looking for good furry games on this site.

Reactions: Jaike