Best game sexscene of the year 2018

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
best sexscene.png
Hi I got the idea to make contest for the best scene of this month. There will be no rewards, because it is not a dev's contest. Players can make suggestions for scene for this contest as well.

RULES:

1. The scene you want to suggest for the contest needs to be part of the update done this month. That means in this case in December of 2018.
  2. You must place here full footage of this scene. Use what you want. I think software like fraps and bandicam are good for this.

At the end of the month all suggested scenes will be added to poll and players can vote maybe 10 days? For the best of that year. If this practice becomes popular we can, at the end of the yea,r make a contest for the best scene of the year from the winners of each month. But this depends on how this goes.

Suggestion example:

Game name: Doom 3
Name of scene: Pinkie tearing zombie on WC.
Version: 0.15
F95 URL:
Video url for scene:

If in this month there are suggestions for more than 8 games (8 is in poll) Games will be picked depending on likes to the suggesting post. I will place all suggested to main post of this thread.
Also you can of course discuss about the idea. If you like it or not.
Scenes in thread:
Game name: Betrayed
Name of scene: Angel, Tracy and Brandon threesome
Version: 0.2.6
F95
Video url for scene:
link to post:

Game name: Anna Exciting Affection
Name of scene: Ashley surprises Anna in the bathroom
Version: 0.13
F95:
Video url for the scene:
Special thanks to Deepsleep who let me use his game for this video and osmcuser132 who make a renpy version (Fraps doesn't work with rpgmaker)
link to post:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hmm I was expecting some posts here. So I will started with my last scene update and hope others will come later. If not this will just fall in to the blackhole of this forum :D

F95 URL:
Video url for scene:

Reactions: Domiek

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Joraell only for december? You almost haven't competition... at this point of the year we can make something like the best scene of 2018, not all developers update this month with a great sex scene..

Reactions: Domiek

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Joraell only for december? You almost haven't competition... at this point of the year we can make something like the best scene of 2018, not all developers update this month with a great sex scene..
Next month new scenes. Ok we can make this range bigger. But whole years is too big. Because nobody remember what scene is in update from this year or older or...

But sure for the start it can be Best scene of year 2018. Why not.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hmm I was expecting some posts here. So I will started with my last scene update and hope others will come later. If not this will just fall in to the blackhole of this forum :D

F95 URL:
Video url for scene:
I absolutely love the attention to details in your animations.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Topic changed to best of the year. Hope there will someone add some nominations :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
F95:
Video url for the scene:
Special thanks to Deepsleep who let me use his game for this video and osmcuser132 who make a renpy version (Fraps doesn't work with rpgmaker)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
F95:
Video url for the scene:
Added :)
Looks sexy.

Reactions: repuindy

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am asking because I am not 100% sure, if I understand everything correctly. It is for every month, so now for December 2018?
And we have to show a video of the scene, does this mean it has to be animated? Because there are scenes that are really good, but not animated ;)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am asking because I am not 100% sure, if I understand everything correctly. It is for every month, so now for December 2018?
And we have to show a video of the scene, does this mean it has to be animated? Because there are scenes that are really good, but not animated ;)
No it not must be animated. Just like you want to show whole scene with texts :) Video is best way. And this time it is for whole year 2018. From new year we started with month competion if this get some popularity.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No it not must be animated. Just like you want to show whole scene with texts :) Video is best way. And this time it is for whole year 2018. From new year we started with month competion if this get wome popularity.
That's true :) and I agree that a scene could be really good, just because of the writing :) Ok that will take some time :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So no new scenes here? :(
It seems people forget threads really fast (me included :D) I only think about posting here, when I am not at home, so I can't make a video or even pictures of a scene...

Reactions: Joraell