Seeking Best game with sprite animations

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
So, im rather new here, and i dont know if this is the correct section for this kind of question, so sorry if it isnt.

Im looking for games with good animations in sprite form, so 2D/Pseudo 3D, where the sprites itself do the animation/movement. Can also do with CG/animated scenes. Thanks for any help^^

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Night of Revenge has some really good sprite animations when the enemie initiate h-scenes on the MC. Animation when in combat can be a bit clunky. 2D Darksouls hentai game. Its Japanese and still in developement though.

Future Fragments and Crisis Point Extinction. Both games are metroidvanias with overall solid sprite animations when in combat and during h-scenes. Both are still in developement

Eroico, Kurovadis, and , all games made by Kyrieru, have very good sprite animations. Eroico is the most refined one, Kurovadis has the least pixels but still pretty good, Noaika just a demo game but it leaves a good impression.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Ah, recommendation. Gotcha. Seems a mod moved it^^
E N I G M A I knew of Crisit Point, stuff like that is what im talking about^^ Thanks for the recommendations, will definitively look at those