Seeking Best Games Completed?

k456

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, I'm a little tired of playing games I like and having to wait months for new updates
I would like to receive recommendations of which are the best games already completed

P.S: I found topics with the same theme but they are quite old

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
If you just want a general list you can filter for completed games and sort by rating (https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=rating&direction=desc&prefix_id[0]=18)

Some completed games I'd recommend are:
- Black souls 1 & 2
- Detective Girl of the Steam City
- The Imperial Gatekeeper

but it's kind of a shot in the dark whether your interests align with mine. You should say what kind of games you like if you want better recommendations.

Reactions: Cinder90 and k456

k456

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, I'm a little tired of playing games I like and having to wait months for new updates
I would like to receive recommendations of which are the best games already completed

P.S: I found topics with the same theme but they are quite old
Thanks for the recommendations!

I like basically everything from romance to ntr.

DrakenX

Feb 18, 2019
If you just want a general list you can filter for completed games and sort by rating (https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=rating&direction=desc&prefix_id[0]=18)

Some completed games I'd recommend are:
- Black souls 1 & 2
- Detective Girl of the Steam City
- The Imperial Gatekeeper

but it's kind of a shot in the dark whether your interests align with mine. You should say what kind of games you like if you want better recommendations.
I like games like overgrown genesis and noxian nights. Any suggestions?

Reactions: k456

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Reactions: Avolute and k456

DrakenX

Feb 18, 2019
Do you want it to be similar in gameplay or in the nature of the sex scenes?
Roundscape adorevia - I think the scenes are kind of similar to Noxian night, but the gameplay isn´t as interesting.
Civilian justice league 2 - A corruption game with modern setting.
Tina - scarlet prison - another corruption game with fantasy setting.
Kind of both. They are both a masterpiece in their class. I am mostly looking for truly good games with good content. Could be a visual novel like "Dreams of Desire" or NTR like "Rural Homecoming" and "Adelaide Inn" or RPGM like "Noxian Nights" and "Overgrown Genesis". But good sex scenes is a must.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Kind of both. They are both a masterpiece in their class. I am mostly looking for truly good games with good content. Could be a visual novel like "Dreams of Desire" or NTR like "Rural Homecoming" and "Adelaide Inn" or RPGM like "Noxian Nights" and "Overgrown Genesis". But good sex scenes is a must.
Roundscape adorevia is really strong in the sexual scenes department, but kind of lags behind in the gamplay. I would recommend it but it is by no way a masterpiece. The other games I listed before kind of depend whether you like the art and their setting I´d certainly give a try to Tina - scarlet prison as well. Other games that I´d recommend:
Sanguine rose - overall great game, the only weakness I could say it has that all of the scenes are vanilla. It is a VN.
Man of the house - another great game, important to note that it has an optional incest patch which might make the experience better for you. Renpy game with some light gameplay.

DrakenX

Feb 18, 2019
Roundscape adorevia is really strong in the sexual scenes department, but kind of lags behind in the gamplay. I would recommend it but it is by no way a masterpiece. The other games I listed before kind of depend whether you like the art and their setting I´d certainly give a try to Tina - scarlet prison as well. Other games that I´d recommend:
Sanguine rose - overall great game, the only weakness I could say it has that all of the scenes are vanilla. It is a VN.
Man of the house - another great game, important to note that it has an optional incest patch which might make the experience better for you. Renpy game with some light gameplay.
Thanks... I will definitely check them out.