Seeking Best games where you have sex with cheaters?

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I enjoy the cheating genre, but I feel like the tag is only partially used where you're having sex with someone who's in a relationship.

I'm looking for good games where one or more sex/love interests are girlfriends/fiances/wives, or leave their partners to be with you. if you have any recommendations, please leave them below.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Unfortunately that DB is pretty outdated, so my seeking still stands for more recent games.
:unsure: I don't know why you said that this thread about netori games is outdated, since people are still writing there about new games where you can find netori content.
All you need to do is simply browse through this entire thread and all the posts in it and I assure you that you will find there a lot of game titles in which you can find netori.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
:unsure: I don't know why you said that this thread about netori games is outdated, since people are still writing there about new games where you can find netori content.
All you need to do is simply browse through this entire thread and all the posts in it and I assure you that you will find there a lot of game titles in which you can find netori.
I was referring to the DB, the link in the first comment. Don't know why you skipped over that.