Seeking Best Illusion or Illusion like Game Content wise

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
So I played a few Illusion Games and have allways seen videos of people doing alot of custom stuff with these games like having Tentacles, Cumflation or simply the ability to have youre favourite anime Character doing lewd stuff ingame, now i heard the rumor that Illusion isnt anymore so i dont know if thats true or not and if you can still get all the content that was previously available but im searching for a Game that has alot of options and variety doesnt matter if its the Base Game or through mods and as far as im aware those Games became waaaaay better with mods in the first place and i would love to experience that aswell so the more potential the Game has the better and doing kinky stuff like tentacles and cumflation would be really nice aswell, based on the creator of the vid i saw with the tentacle stuff it was made in koikatsu but i dont know which one or if its just with koikatsu models idk. Would be nice to get some recommendations and maybe a better indepth view on the whole modding scene like which game has the most active one or most mods etc.

Hope i dont ask to much here though

Reactions: Exocrine

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Yeah, someone should create an index of Illusion download links and list them here.