Seeking Best incest games (Mom&Son)?

Eldeee

Jun 13, 2020
Looking for games as title shows. One's that are realistic. Not a harem, or some big dicked MC just fucking everything he sees.
I'd like the game to have tension build up, morality issues and seduction. All the games currently are low-quality, with rushed dialogue. They're awful.

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
Looking for games as title shows. One's that are realistic. Not a harem, or some big dicked MC just fucking everything he sees.
I'd like the game to have tension build up, morality issues and seduction. All the games currently are low-quality, with rushed dialogue. They're awful.
It is said there is no accounting for taste, but, with that in mind, I keep going back to an old favorite - Mirror Mine. Something about the sedate pace, the dialogue and graphics draws me in and leaves me wanting more. I understand that some of these qualities as I see them may not appeal to everyone, but for well planned slow build up of tensions and eventual rewards, Mirror Mine has yet to find a match ... at least for my own esoteric tastes. Good Luck!
|

Reactions: TheManThing

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Paradise Found probably has the best build up I've seen from any game on this site with the Mom character. Every inch of progress feels earned with the women resisting all the way (due to taboo more so than a lack of desire) and there is plausible deniability to these escalations that helps maintain tension. The only issue is that it's pretty grindy and you need to complete all routes to progress, but the mom route is so good that it's worth it.