Seeking best japanese anime games with rape

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Any games with good graphics 3d preferably where you can molest anyone?
I think many games like this will not exist. Because it is pretty hard to do it that complex. Game like this must be created in 3D engine and without picture and video material, just engine animations, because it's impossible just do all scenes for all characters in game and all possible thing you cna do with them.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Actually, i think there is a game like this. Except it was abandoned, it's not 3d and the NPCs just give you generic dialogue. Otherwise... Nah, i don't think a game like this will exist in a near future.
Yes that is second option game with just text feedback. Or really small amount of picture content in interactions between npc's and MC.

Reactions: ansal

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There I a scene in Waifu Academy, but it is a Honey Select game, so if this is a problem.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Itazura Gokaku. Google it. It's a game where you are a chikan (guy who rides trains to molest women).

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Lots of older games like that , Rapelay was the most notorious and started a backlash against these games.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
RapeLay, Itazura Gokuaku, PlayHome/PlayClub isnt necessarily molest per se, but its similar to Rapelay. There's also 2D ones like Saishuu Chikan Densha series and its one of the best imo.