Seeking Best Japanese Translated Game

Salviati

Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone suggest me japanese translated games? I usually play rape, humiliation, corruption, etc etc, you know the usual h-game.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone suggest me japanese translated games? I usually play rape, humiliation, corruption, etc etc, you know the usual h-game.
I´d suggest Beat Blades Haruka, it´s one of the best no matter your fetishes.
Free Friends 1 or 2(2 is better)- It has corruption and rape. It has a "normal" setting though. Don´t know if you like that.
Taimanin Asagi- lot of rape and corruption
Valkyria Svia - -II-

I can write some more if you´ve already played these.

Salviati

Oct 2, 2017
I´d suggest Beat Blades Haruka, it´s one of the best no matter your fetishes.
Free Friends 1 or 2(2 is better)- It has corruption and rape. It has a "normal" setting though. Don´t know if you like that.
Taimanin Asagi- lot of rape and corruption
Valkyria Svia - -II-

I can write some more if you´ve already played these.
I played beat blades haruka, free friends 1/2, and all translated black lilith games.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I played beat blades haruka, free friends 1/2, and all translated black lilith games.
Fuh, my problem is that I´m not sure which are black lilith games, so I´ll just list a lot and maybe you´ll find 1-2 that you haven´t played.
Kuroninu, Meltys quest, Conquering the queen, Captive Market, Kimouen Harem guild (the new translation), Meritocracy of the onii blade, Gang rape club, Orion Heart, Double phase, Hypno training, Sansha mendan, Venus Blood chimera, Lilipalace.
All of them have rape/corruption, but beyond that I just went random. The ones I highlighted are the better ones in my opinion, the rest of them is more or less mediocre.
Also Skunk II and III are fine as well, they have mostly animated scenes , but you have to win a weird card game to get to them.

Salviati

Oct 2, 2017
Fuh, my problem is that I´m not sure which are black lilith games, so I´ll just list a lot and maybe you´ll find 1-2 that you haven´t played.
Kuroninu, Meltys quest, Conquering the queen, Captive Market, Kimouen Harem guild (the new translation), Meritocracy of the onii blade, Gang rape club, Orion Heart, Double phase, Hypno training, Sansha mendan, Venus Blood chimera, Lilipalace.
All of them have rape/corruption, but beyond that I just went random. The ones I highlighted are the better ones in my opinion, the rest of them is more or less mediocre.
Also Skunk II and III are fine as well, they have mostly animated scenes , but you have to win a weird card game to get to them.
Thanks, I don't think I've tried orion heart and venus blood chimera
I can't find double phase though.
I think it's easy to spot black lilith games. It always involves some kind of body modification/mind control, and it's usually hardcore.
Thanks for the recommendations, if you have 2dcg game recommendation then please tell me.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks, I don't think I've tried orion heart and venus blood chimera
I can't find double phase though.
I think it's easy to spot black lilith games. It always involves some kind of body modification/mind control, and it's usually hardcore.
Thanks for the recommendations, if you have 2dcg game recommendation then please tell me.
Venus blood chimera is a great game in my opinion I think you´ll like it. Orion heart is kind of mediocre, don´t expect much.
I think I miswrote the title it´s actually Dual Phase , it may not be your thing though. It´s kind of a short game and it has harcore yuri sex.
Again, stone me but I don´t know which games are actually considered 2dcg. I can be kind of ignorant about these things. Or is it meant to be literally? - any game that has 2 dimensional cg-s?

Salviati

Oct 2, 2017
Venus blood chimera is a great game in my opinion I think you´ll like it. Orion heart is kind of mediocre, don´t expect much.
I think I miswrote the title it´s actually Dual Phase , it may not be your thing though. It´s kind of a short game and it has harcore yuri sex.
Again, stone me but I don´t know which games are actually considered 2dcg. I can be kind of ignorant about these things. Or is it meant to be literally? - any game that has 2 dimensional cg-s?
Basically games other than VN. So, melty's quest, civilian justice, and many more. They are usually made with rpg maker and renpy