Best "longterm" XXX games?

papirnatamaramica

Oct 27, 2021
First post here. I played a lot of games from this site but I have one problem - most of them are done in 1-2 play sessions or in just a few hours. What are your best games that you can play for a longer time? Or at least multiple times with different outcomes? The first thing I had in mind is Summertime Saga, something like that. :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
First post here. I played a lot of games from this site but I have one problem - most of them are done in 1-2 play sessions or in just a few hours. What are your best games that you can play for a longer time? Or at least multiple times with different outcomes? The first thing I had in mind is Summertime Saga, something like that. :)
SKA - a proper JRPG with slow corruption. 20h playtime so far. Definitely not a one-session fap game, unless you have Olympian stamina and ideally a fetish for gyarufication / moral degeneration.
Corrupted Saviors - lots of replay value thanks to the many personality types and non-linear corruption.
BMO TV - replayability thanks to non-linear bimbofication and different routes.
Karryn's Prison - I don't like some of the design choices and some of the changes they've made since the early versions, but there's no denying it's a top-tier H-game with lots of replay value thanks to the sex being integrated into the combat.