Seeking Best Management games?

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I previously made a post here asking for some of the best games putting the character in role of a slaver. I didn't get many good suggestions which was surprising. This time I'd like to know what are some decent management games where the PC is in charge of some sort of brothel, slavery business, dungeon, or some other sort of establishment. I don't mind slave management games either (where you are the trainer). I've already played:

- Slave Maker 3 (good)
- Jack O' Nine Tails (very good)
- Brothel Sim (sucks)
- Whoremaster (not enough content)

Please let me know if you enjoyed any games in this genre so I can give them a try too!

Reactions: taitricolor

Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
Try Free Cities. It's the best text management XXX game out there. Best thing: it's free. There's also a huge mod out there that adds more gameplay features.

Reactions: passiveDragon

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Hey hopefully is something you are looking for. The whole premise behind the game is slavery, Just read the into at the thread and you will understand. Check out the F95 thread link for more details. We promise to not give up development midway through like most teams. My Team and I have taken inspiration from Free Cities and other great management H-Games and are developing a Kingdom H-Management game named "Castlecry." Our First build is releasing in just under a week and a half on July 1st, so keep an eye out for a new thread opening up with it. Or there are a couple other ways to keep up with the info.
Here at Patreon
Here on F95:
Or Join our Discord!:

Reactions: Kunt

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Fantasy Slave Trainer and Strive for Power come to mind, but they're primarily text-based.