Seeking Best Mind control mechanism?

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello everyone, like you all know game using mind control as the main enabler are everywhere, what i am looking for are not run of the mill mind control game but the best of them concerning the mind control aspect, be it special mechanism different then others game or just a well developed story, do anyone got some suggestions?

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone, like you all knew game using mind control as the main enabler are everywhere, what i am looking for are not run of the mill mind control game but the best of them concerning the mind control aspect, be it special mechanism different then others game or just a well developed story, do anyone got some suggestions?
Definitely SKA for me. MC's frenemy alters all kinds of things in MC's subconscious, from taste in clothing, to interests, to relationships with her friends. And all the mental changes have at least one corruption scene where you see the changes start to take place. Very good and deliberate slow corruption.

Accidental Mind is text-only and mostly an adventure/puzzle game with light gameplay, but it also has a mind-room theme and is well-written.

For more standard sex-focused incest corruption, there's Nano-Control.

And for straight-up aggressive power-trip mindbreak of heroines, Overwhored is great.

Finally, Corrupted Saviors has a hypnosis corruption path under the Pleasure vulnerability. Not an easy game to get into, but one of my favs for corruption games with serious gameplay.

Last edited:

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Definitely SKA for me
I have to admit some of the games you mentioned sound extremely interesting, i already played Overwhored but Corrupted saviors sound quite unique as a game, also it’s java you rarely see those and it’s would be worth a try even if it wasn’t in my taste. Thznk you for the recommendations ^^

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think that there is a game that can compete with Super powered . It takes a bit of time to understand the really complex mechanics. But if you get over it, you can make real puppets out of the npcs.

Premiss: You are a boy that has the potential to learn different super powers.
Examples:
  • You want to bang your mother/sister, because that is your kink? Just learn the mind control superpower. Train it to perfection. Now you are able to enter a kind of "Mind-Surgery-Mode". In this mode, you can remove her "family restrain". It takes a while until the seed is grown. but then, your victim will have no ties that hold back strong feelings for you.
  • You have met a girl, but you cant sort out if she is right for you or maybe just "fun"? Why don't you totaly break her mind down to pieces. She quickly turns into a lucky bag. You will never know what will happen next.
  • You want to do something more lasting? Learn to manipulate/control feelings and Link different feelings together in her mind. Now you just need to be nice to her and she begins to love you more and more. Or link "Fear" with "Lust" an make her fear you until she get off on the school floor.
  • Maybe you want to have some private time? Just go and place a trigger in your victims brain. If you trigger the event later, your victims brainwash kick in and you might have some "Private Time" with her.
These are just a few examples. The real count of oppurtunities is easy 20x higher. You can act freely and form people like you want to have them. And they stay in this state until you end the control.. You love Mind Control? Go play SP until you get sore :D

I can not even think of a game, that could come close to Superpowered in terms of Mind Control.

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Hello everyone, like you all know game using mind control as the main enabler are everywhere, what i am looking for are not run of the mill mind control game but the best of them concerning the mind control aspect, be it special mechanism different then others game or just a well developed story, do anyone got some suggestions?
Mind Control Adventure: A Spell For All

I swear this is one of the best mind-control games I've seen, ever! Though a good deal of the images are still.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I also like College Daze even though that's not so much mind control as it is like emotion control and stuff