Seeking Best "moral degeneration" games? As in, from a normal girl to a filthy whore. (completed games or at least with a lot of content only please)

anon1923

Mar 26, 2017
I've played plenty of these games but unfortunately I never remember their titles. Chloe 18 was good. Various RPGM games are like that.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
President Yukino, Elven Conquest... Yukino is good, but has 3rd person NTR. (Someone else getting NTR'd but he likes the idea...) and Elven Conquest hasn't been finished by me yet but its a good one so far... Leanna's Slice of Life appears to be medieval Yukino copypasta if you prefer that setting over modern era... but Leanna SoL has a Shota tag. Oh and Yukino also can be involved with Shota as well...

Good, but with funny/bad translation: The Heiress, Material Girl. (Rape is apart the moral degradation in both...) This is also the baseline experience of any Dieselmine/ONEONE game. Protag starts good only for to be slutified by in game events... Almost always involves rape.

Good, but can't be found here: Tales of Androgyny. (On itchio, Has Femboy/Futanari protagionist)

Last edited: