Seeking Best NSFW Chatbot?

exploitme

Mar 13, 2018
I have tried candy.ai and it is very good but after a few messages the memory is faulty and the character changes personality. I am willing to pay for a good chatbot but crushon.ai is very expensive. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Feb 29, 2020
if you have the hardware the answer is always going to be running something like kobold locally for a variety of reasons

i've been using koboldcpp being fed into sillytavern running off of a crunchy 2017 i7 and an amd gpu to acceptable results

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
venus.chub.ai has been pretty good. I don't think the 5 a month is pricy and I've gotten a lot of value for it already, haven't run out yet and used it a decent amount for the last week. I use their mercury plan, I'd avoid OpenAI API since it can get you banned from OpenAI

beonk

Nov 9, 2022
chai has 70 free messages every 3 hours. HiWaifu has energy system but you can watch 20 ads per hour, use referral code etc to save up energy quite easily. Both have character creation and no nsfw filter. Also janitorai is completely free to use, has character creation and no nsfw filter. all quite fast and satisfying.

Sleeper_Yo

Dec 17, 2019
if you have the hardware the answer is always going to be running something like kobold locally for a variety of reasons

i've been using koboldcpp being fed into sillytavern running off of a crunchy 2017 i7 and an amd gpu to acceptable results
Hey, i have r7 5700x and 4070ti.Can i make this kobold thing? And how... I realy dont know where to start

Feb 29, 2020
Hey, i have r7 5700x and 4070ti.Can i make this kobold thing? And how... I realy dont know where to start
if you just want to run a language model for coombots, goes over most of the relevant information but for this purpose we only care about 1:09-5:18 or so

you can stop here, but you can also route it through for a better ui and additional features, but do be warned that this can be a much more involved process

edit: i should probably go over what those "additional features" bring the table, which is especially important for the context of a chatbot thread
the biggest boon to using sillytavern is its ability to easily import character cards; if you wanted to bang cynthia from pokemon, instead of needing to manually tell the ai everything,
you can naturally also create your own character cards, but this can be a lengthy process involving a lot of trial and error and i would only recommend this if you can't find a card of your preferred flavor of body pillow or are into some real wack shit

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2022
dude i think we need something like NVIDIA A100 80GB VRAM GPU for 20k $ to run decent 65B model locally :ROFLMAO:

I have tried candy.ai and it is very good but after a few messages the memory is faulty and the character changes personality. I am willing to pay for a good chatbot but crushon.ai is very expensive. Do you have any suggestions for me?
damn i was going to try candy.ai :confused: But i was sceptical as all those "ai" sites that emphasize image generation over realistic chat with chars do not inspire confidence. I mean it looks like they hide weak ai behind shiny bots images. Looks like i was right

Can anybody recommend c.ai/chatgpt4 level chatbots no matter paid or free?

Last edited:

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Crushon.ai is also an option that isn't too egregious. Shares some interface with Character.ai if that's your thing.

BigBBangBBang

Dec 29, 2022
Soulfun is my first option, it has good memory and without any nsfw filter.
I don't like the conversation when the chat suddenly loses memory and the character's personality changes, you know? I'm also looking for similar AI sex chatbots. A lot of folks are recommending Soulfun.ai, and I even got a membership, but man, their voice feature really needs some improvement. But gotta say, their chat experience and picture options are really cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: fannyface