Best place to do ERP?

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey all!

I searching for a good place(Game, forum, moded game, etc.) to do ERP. For a very long time I rping on discord but I want to meet more people who do rp and improve my skills, so if you know a good place and I don't know it please tell me.

Places what I know:
- 3dxchat
- SecondLife
- Discord
- The sims 4 (With multiplayer mod and other mods)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
There are still a whole bunch of ERP MUDs and MUSHes out there!

If you've not come across (heheh) them before, MU*s are primarily text-based games- though some might have ascii art or embedded images. Wholly multiplayer RP goodness.

Though MU*s have been on the decline for a long time, they don't seem to want to die and ERP games still seem popular. A quick search turned up a bunch! - and I'm sure there are more.

You need a client (Like ) and probably you'd want to point your eyes at an FAQ or two about MU*s in general and the codebase of the ones you want to try specifically. I've never tried a totally ERP game myself, but I spent a lot of time on PennMUSH games way back when, even a Star Wars game I used to play had an adult scene or two now and then ;-)

Hope this helps!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
There are still a whole bunch of ERP MUDs and MUSHes out there!

If you've not come across (heheh) them before, MU*s are primarily text-based games- though some might have ascii art or embedded images. Wholly multiplayer RP goodness.

Though MU*s have been on the decline for a long time, they don't seem to want to die and ERP games still seem popular. A quick search turned up a bunch! - and I'm sure there are more.

You need a client (Like ) and probably you'd want to point your eyes at an FAQ or two about MU*s in general and the codebase of the ones you want to try specifically. I've never tried a totally ERP game myself, but I spent a lot of time on PennMUSH games way back when, even a Star Wars game I used to play had an adult scene or two now and then ;-)

Hope this helps!
I definitly test it, thanks for help!

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Theoretically you could in any MMORPG, though you should be really careful when choosing your partners. At the very least, you MUST make sure they are adults. Also never ERP in any public chat as this will cost you your account. And if that needs to be said: If you are in a relationship, ERP outside this relationship is cheating and never acceptable.

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
I'm surprised no one mentioned f-list. It's a primordial soup of furries and non-furries but searchable fetishes is a very nice feature.