Best place to find live action videos of hentai?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
So videos like these exist
(check the white bar under the picture for the preview)
It's the same one but in the customers who viewed section near the bottom, there are many more videos like it

Basically these are really fantastic hentai that have been turned to live action. I searched in nyaa sukebei for all of them and found nothing. I highly highly doubt they'd be in PH/xvideo/hamster but I want to know where else I can look to find them. Hopefully I don't have to resort to any sites that use stuff like rapidgator etc

edit: to those curious what they're about, they all involve degradation of housewives via blackmail
here are some that are featured on there, hopefully it'll spark your interest.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your using the names try the code. But doesn't seem to be anywhere, if JAVLibary don't have links posted in the comments it usually isn't. for example is on , although it's not looking too healthy.

Also try JAVJunkies and JAVBus as alternatives for torrents.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
If your using the names try the code. But doesn't seem to be anywhere, if JAVLibary don't have links posted in the comments it usually isn't. for example is on , although it's not looking too healthy.

Also try JAVJunkies and JAVBus as alternatives for torrents.
Thank you, I'll be sure to use those codes, it seems they can only be found on the dmm site.

Btw, I checked sukebei and for the ones you showed there were only 2 viable. One from an anonymous poster, and one from a different user with their name crossed out.

Do you know exactly what a cross out name means? Are they banned? Is the account closed? There is no mention of it here.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I think they are banned the same thing happened with FapForFun, I've downloaded a lot thing from them and that JAV poster though and never had any (that I noticed anyway) issues.
I have seen some posts accusing F4F for having stuff like malware/viruses but I don't know.
Another great poster is and I've been diligent to check their stuff and only 1 or 2 came out infected while the rest aren't but it's really annoying. Unicorn also posts quite a lot like F4F once did.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight