Seeking Best recent corruption games with gameplay

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
LF any good corruption games of, say, the past 2 years I may have missed or skipped.

- Must have some kind of gameplay, no VN or walking-simulator.
- Corruption should be on the heavier side (blackmail, humiliation, moral degeneration etc.) and must be well-written. 99% of Japanese games don't qualify, so I don't need to see any boilerplate rape-RPGs. In fact, no unavoidable rape except through coercion.
- Female-MC is preferred, but if it's male-MC he should be focused on corruption and not just be a horny idiot that peeks on showers.

Nov 29, 2022
Bit late of a reply but both of dystopia project's games seem to fit the bill. Claire's quest and overgrown. Otherwise slim pickins

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
LF any good corruption games of, say, the past 2 years I may have missed or skipped.

- Must have some kind of gameplay, no VN or walking-simulator.
- Corruption should be on the heavier side (blackmail, humiliation, moral degeneration etc.) and must be well-written. 99% of Japanese games don't qualify, so I don't need to see any boilerplate rape-RPGs. In fact, no unavoidable rape except through coercion.
- Female-MC is preferred, but if it's male-MC he should be focused on corruption and not just be a horny idiot that peeks on showers.
Pretentious Goblin I know I'm a bit late to the party myself, hope it is still ok for me to share assuming you might still be interested in such games.

Just some off the top of my head that I can think of.

Fall:Out Caught my eye a few months prior, but you may have already vetted the game already....

Raven's Quest was another I eyed some time ago and heard good things about the corruption elements in this game....

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Pretentious Goblin I know I'm a bit late to the party myself, hope it is still ok for me to share assuming you might still be interested in such games.

Just some off the top of my head that I can think of.

Fall:Out Caught my eye a few months prior, but you may have already vetted the game already....

Raven's Quest was another I eyed some time ago and heard good things about the corruption elements in this game....
Thanks, I'm always looking for such games. RQ I was not a big fan of, the writing and tone didn't really work for me as I prefer harder, more focused corruption arcs with fewer partners. F:O I haven't tried, as the Runglish seen in the screenshots would be an issue in a corruption game.