Seeking best reverse rape games

SmokTR

Apr 7, 2021
Hi people, what are the best reverse rape games with no ntr.
Also i like the japanese ones. Any recommendations? but pls no ntr

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Starless is one but its too much.. check vndb "starless" by Empress.. every empress games are too much.. hmm a little NTR... (WAIT noo scrape this..use unseen juice lol) yes there are some reverse rape but its too much.. graphic and moraly, you gonna question yourself afterwards lol.

Kuro Gyaru no Denshanai Ingi ~Batsu Game no Hyouteki ni Sareta Boku~
-> hope you like this, there is also english patch and mobile version in kirikidroid2, yes reverse rape.

Under The Witch,
-> yes you can find this here.. for what I say, this is far best for now. Highly recomended.

Monster Girl Project (Monster girl world) - dreamdemon(kuroko14) ... this is good but new updates are very rare , you can find it here too..

Shounen to Chijo Oneesan-tachi no Shiawase H na Apaato Kurashi,
-> if you want just REVERSE RAPE. this is for you and no bullshit attatch. honestly its very hard to find femdom game SPECIFICALY like this because of westerners ideology of REVERSE RAPE (etc) also there is remake or HD version of this now, and you can find this here too.. also english patch.

There are old VN JP eroge that have this but forgot what title are they,mostly there jp because no one traslate them yet for so long.. I'll come back again ans Hope this Helps.