Best songs for immersion purposes while playing songs that have pretty good story and deep character development(aka Big Brother, DMD...)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So I just came out with this idea after listening SOLO by Clean Bandit ft. Demi
What else song do you like listening while playing these games. There are few more of mine favs. but would love to hear your opinions.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I also liked to listen songs like: No more tears left to cry(if its a sad, deep part of the game or something like that), Dangerous Woman(Pretty self-explanatory), Side by side... these come top of my head.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
So I just came out with this idea after listening SOLO by Clean Bandit ft. Demi
What else song do you like listening while playing these games. There are few more of mine favs. but would love to hear your opinions.
You're really trying to get into your adult games, aren't you? :)

Reactions: asgardtipar2

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Games should have proper soundtrack for their scenes so there will be no need for external music source.
But too many devs neglect it which end up having people auto muting the sound the moment they start up a new game.
Kind of sad when many games spend tons of hours and money in that part

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Games should have proper soundtrack for their scenes so there will be no need for external music source.
But too many devs neglect it which end up having people auto muting the sound the moment they start up a new game.
Kind of sad when many games spend tons of hours and money in that part
Well my speakers dont work so.. ahahahahahah

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
I'm kinda late here and I see this thread is dormant for some time now, although it really really shouldn't because it'd be super interesting to see what people listen to while playing adult games.

anyway, I like to chill when I play story-driven adult games so I mainly listen to chill music: chillhop, jazzhop, lofi, this kind of jam(no vocals mind you). There are some beautiful mixes on youtube(and I'm sure on other sites as well) depending on the mood like city sounds mixes, rainy day mixes, afternoon coffee mixes, nightime mixes, summertime mixes etc. with hours of amazing music in each. I'd recomment you try it out, it helps with immersion and relaxation...it helps you feel the game more.

Also a honorary mention, in games in which a younger man tries to seduce an older woman(like Dual Family, A Wife and Mother, No More Secrets, Dreams Of Desire etc.) I used to listen to Lana Del Rey songs, especially "Young and Beautiful".

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I'm kinda late here and I see this thread is dormant for some time now, although it really really shouldn't because it'd be super interesting to see what people listen to while playing adult games.

anyway, I like to chill when I play story-driven adult games so I mainly listen to chill music: chillhop, jazzhop, lofi, this kind of jam(no vocals mind you). There are some beautiful mixes on youtube(and I'm sure on other sites as well) depending on the mood like city sounds mixes, rainy day mixes, afternoon coffee mixes, nightime mixes, summertime mixes etc. with hours of amazing music in each. I'd recomment you try it out, it helps with immersion and relaxation...it helps you feel the game more.

Also a honorary mention, in games in which a younger man tries to seduce an older woman(like Dual Family, A Wife and Mother, No More Secrets, Dreams Of Desire etc.) I used to listen to Lana Del Rey songs, especially "Young and Beautiful".
HMMM I usually like to listen to "hot" songs when you are playing games like Big Brother or games like that.. For example a lot of Selena G. Songs, or Dua Lipa songs.
Or Some deeper, more romantic songs.. where I truly feel connection, chemistry between characters and myself.