Best way to add Sharing in game ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
what do you think is the best way to add Sharing in games , let's say your game starts normal and you have sharing as optional kink how will you handle it ?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It kinda depends on what are your plans, can the sharing end up in netorare? cause that's one important point to make.

Overall the safest choice I would say is MC + girlfriend x bisexual girl, basically the girlfriend has been kinda curious about how it would be to be with a girl and one day while talking about some of their fetishes she tells the MC.

2nd best option I would say I would take a futanari as the person you share with, be aware that I recommend female and futanari over male because it tends to give less jealously and more hot for the average audience and that even if the sharing doesn't happen you still have made a character that could be a romantic interest so nothing is wasted.

So overall the light version would be a female that knows the boundaries, a medium version has a female or futa and can end in netorare and a hard version uses a male.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
what do you think is the best way to add Sharing in games , let's say your game starts normal and you have sharing as optional kink how will you handle it ?
You make them look at a movie, like by example. Or less explicit (and less on drama) it doesn't matter much as long as the movie picture a girl who struggle to decide we she love between two characters, or openly love two characters.
Then you make them talk about the movie, and slowly discover that they both are interested by the idea. To be more realistic, stick to this interest "for the idea", so purely intellectual, and wait few days before a "you know, I was thinking about this movie..."/"Yes me too..." scene where they decide to give it a try. And after it happened once, make them talk about it once again, to share their feeling about it.

Or you can also look at Icarus Media 's My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma, as example of how it can be handled when partly coming from a third person, and how love slowly erase the doubt and struggle.

Edit: really too obvious typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You make them look at a movie, like by example. Or less explicit (and less on drama) it doesn't matter much as long as the movie picture a girl who struggle to decide we she love between two characters, or openly love two characters.
Then you make them talk about the movie, and slowly discover that they both are interested by the idea. To be more realistic, stick to this interest "for the idea", so purely intellectual, and way few days before a "you know, I was thinking about this movie..."/"Yes me too..." scene where they decide to give it a try. And after it happened once, make them talk about it once again, to share their feeling about it.

Or you can also look at Icarus Media 's My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma, as example of how it can be handled when partly coming from a third person, and how love slowly erase the doubt and struggle.
Ooh a recommendation!