Bestiality Focused Game Ideas

Jun 28, 2019
Hello all!

I am an avid gamer with heightened interest in NSFW games and content.
After playing games like MBF and other bestiality focused games ive been inspired to create my own.

My question is simple, if you were to play a RENPY VN that has a specific focus on FemaleXDog conent, what kind of story aspects would make you want to play it?

i have very vague ideas with where i want it to go but i also want to create something people would be interested in.

Let me know!

Thanks all!

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
For an idea, i would like to see a game where You play as a streamer girl who with time gets corrupted into more dark fetishes.

But considering that story, it would be great to be Sandbox oriented rather than just a Novel,
so for example having day cycles where you can implement areas, parks, home, friends, animal vetetc and after gaining some points unlocking more scenes in certain areas at certain times. It can in addition be oriented to the lockdown situation where You cannot go outside of Your home so You get bored and the girl protag sees her dog as the only company etc.
Or while sleeping the dog get curious and sleeps with her, implement also some romance to it.
Walks in the park are also a cliche that can be expanded on.

Considering itsa streamer girl, certain schoolgirl cosplay costumes for her in kneesockscan also be added.

On the other hand You can mke RenPy mod based on some games and add additional scenes to certain games, a good example is "Katies Corruption" where a modder added Besti content "https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/" . There is allot of potential in that as well

idk if that might help out, but instead of creating a game, why not mod one
Now its QSP based so i dont know if that helps

there is ths game called "FemLife" https://f95zone.to/threads/femlife-v0-3-7-3-mr_saturn.47395/ in QSP. Just like in "GirlLife" Femlife is a fem protag game, but it is 3D rendered.
In GirlLife there are allot of mods, but for this i think it would have allot of potential for also other fetishes

I hope that answers some questions about ideas, good luck regardless :)

Reactions: TheShady1

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Thai bar manager, recruit, black mail and break down on their luck women. Put on increasingly explicit shows to raise more cash to buy more exotic animals.

Jun 28, 2019
For an idea, i would like to see a game where You play as a streamer girl who with time gets corrupted into more dark fetishes.

But considering that story, it would be great to be Sandbox oriented rather than just a Novel,
so for example having day cycles where you can implement areas, parks, home, friends, animal vetetc and after gaining some points unlocking more scenes in certain areas at certain times. It can in addition be oriented to the lockdown situation where You cannot go outside of Your home so You get bored and the girl protag sees her dog as the only company etc.
Or while sleeping the dog get curious and sleeps with her, implement also some romance to it.
Walks in the park are also a cliche that can be expanded on.

Considering itsa streamer girl, certain schoolgirl cosplay costumes for her in kneesockscan also be added.

On the other hand You can mke RenPy mod based on some games and add additional scenes to certain games, a good example is "Katies Corruption" where a modder added Besti content "https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/" . There is allot of potential in that as well

idk if that might help out, but instead of creating a game, why not mod one
Now its QSP based so i dont know if that helps

there is ths game called "FemLife" https://f95zone.to/threads/femlife-v0-3-7-3-mr_saturn.47395/ in QSP. Just like in "GirlLife" Femlife is a fem protag game, but it is 3D rendered.
In GirlLife there are allot of mods, but for this i think it would have allot of potential for also other fetishes

I hope that answers some questions about ideas, good luck regardless :)
i Really love your ideas! im very new to creating games so im not sure i have the ability to ball out that hard yet but ill keep it in mind because ive also always loved the streamer girl aesthetic! thanks for your ideas!!!

Reactions: CeoClinton
Jun 28, 2019
Thai bar manager, recruit, black mail and break down on their luck women. Put on increasingly explicit shows to raise more cash to buy more exotic animals.
i love this. a sort of progression system where it starts with maybe dogs and works up to larger more unique animals!

Reactions: redcap85

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
i love this. a sort of progression system where it starts with maybe dogs and works up to larger more unique animals!
Easy to add other fetishes in as well because the girls will have to be trained from say stripping to doing whatever kind of shows you want besides animals. Maybe have animals as the top of the system.

Jun 28, 2019
Easy to add other fetishes in as well because the girls will have to be trained from say stripping to doing whatever kind of shows you want besides animals. Maybe have animals as the top of the system.
Thats a great idea. Thank you! i think the challenge would be making a sort of progression that doesnt seem perfectly linear but im only "fluent" in VNs at the moment so ill keep it in mind for sure!

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Thats a great idea. Thank you! i think the challenge would be making a sort of progression that doesnt seem perfectly linear but im only "fluent" in VNs at the moment so ill keep it in mind for sure!
Ahhh, I don't play that many visual novels because they have to be really good in both images and writing to keep my interest. Maybe a girl get's a job at a kennel and has a lot of alone time to complete her duties? Maybe start with her getting knocked down and humped and end with her servicing all of the dogs on a regular basis? If it's a site that does breeding or sells sperm of purebreeds she could get creative with extraction. There's plenty of documentation out there on dog breeding so you'd have real life scenarios you could easily twist.

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
Ahhh, I don't play that many visual novels because they have to be really good in both images and writing to keep my interest. Maybe a girl get's a job at a kennel and has a lot of alone time to complete her duties? Maybe start with her getting knocked down and humped and end with her servicing all of the dogs on a regular basis? If it's a site that does breeding or sells sperm of purebreeds she could get creative with extraction. There's plenty of documentation out there on dog breeding so you'd have real life scenarios you could easily twist.
there is a game here on F95 called "K9 Kennel" or something, really old, but its a game about having a pet store and 2 dogs

Reactions: redcap85

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
There a ton of beastiality comics that you might like too, terminal desires has a horsefuck scene with the main mc babe

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I never understood the appeal of bestiality when it comes to completely different species. Something more along the lines of a half breed makes more sense to me where both partners are at least partially human. To me vampires and werewolves would qualify, although for werewolves I would only be interested if they were shape shifted either fully into human form or at least half way. Centaur would be another half breed that I could see happening but human to horse wouldn't work for me. Something like an elf or a dwarf or an orc is close enough to human that I don't think you need a half breed, they're more like a fantasy version of a new race than a new species.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
I never understood the appeal of bestiality when it comes to completely different species. Something more along the lines of a half breed makes more sense to me where both partners are at least partially human. To me vampires and werewolves would qualify, although for werewolves I would only be interested if they were shape shifted either fully into human form or at least half way. Centaur would be another half breed that I could see happening but human to horse wouldn't work for me. Something like an elf or a dwarf or an orc is close enough to human that I don't think you need a half breed, they're more like a fantasy version of a new race than a new species.
For me it basically shows that a woman is such a massive slut she doesn't even care about species when getting off. Also degrading to the woman too.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
How about, for once, something completely different? No 'the more the merrier' fuckfest (applies for both human and animal participants), no animals thinking like humans, no degradation themes (wtf is with that?), no all the other usual over the top stuff. Just a simple happy story about one curious girl and her pet. Something, and that's the key point, that could be described as believable. A challenging thing to do, that would rely on good writing, because you couldn't simply cheat and stuff in an elephant to make things "interesting".

Jun 28, 2019
How about, for once, something completely different? No 'the more the merrier' fuckfest (applies for both human and animal participants), no animals thinking like humans, no degradation themes (wtf is with that?), no all the other usual over the top stuff. Just a simple happy story about one curious girl and her pet. Something, and that's the key point, that could be described as believable. A challenging thing to do, that would rely on good writing, because you couldn't simply cheat and stuff in an elephant to make things "interesting".
Thats a great idea. i think my project currently has a little more bells and whistles than you would enjoy but i would definitely be interested in creating a game to this likeness!

Jun 28, 2019
Hey yall. ive got an extreme beta demo version built and ive created a discord for it. if you feel any interest or wanna follow the games progress at all feel free to join :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are we talking about the consensual sex. Something like a girl living alone with a dog and start develop feelings for him or Lara croft got trap in an ancient tomb and get gangbang rape by a flock of zombie hounds kind of story? I has some ideas for both.