Seeking Bestiality game with choices

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
Started playing Man's best friend and the artwork was good as well as the storyline, but what frustrated me was the linear storyline.

I also like Slice of Venture games.

Any recommendations for good bestiality games where you have choices to make?

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
so i don't know by artwork if you mean 3d or cgi stuff but a good game I like that has somewhat of a choice, but probably not what you mean. The game is called BADTIMESTORIES-1.9(it is a gay genre game) I just have a fantasy type like, doesnt depend on sexuality (sorry if that was not what you meant lol)

you do make choices that determine your path and other types of choices, however there is not the option to completely avoid all sexual encounters with the characters(you will see them I think in screenshots if you look the game up. But nothing is to vilent or anything and for me, there was only one character that I did not like the scenes with but its more of the scenario I dont like. Also one character that I wanted so much more of I dont think they finished yet even though he is 2nd.

also the choices may have various results and may have specific orders. if you do play it, let me know what you think or if you get stuck. also the story is by character, it may take you back to the title screen but it is only so you can click on the next character event.

although it is unfinished, the way it's designed is different than most games, plus the ways it allows interactions is pretty cool, its just different, i love it though. I am not sure if it's what your looking for.

I am currently searching for games like it, if you happen to know any?

ANY GAMES WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS LIKE YOU SAID?