Seeking Bestiality games, mainly dogs

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm looking for some content centered towards dogs. I've recently seen an ArtOfZoo video that really piqued my interest so now I'm into this more than ever.
I'd like something animated, with possibly focus on breeding/creampie and filling as the video was just that...

I can already tell you I've played Bioasshard, Captivity, Tunnel Escape, Breed Lab ( I guess), Mystic Knight Maya, Potion Shop Schwesterherz, and all the Koooonsoft games. I'm probably forgetting some but these are what I have in my HD.

I know I'm probably asking a lot as there isn't many animated games I haven't played, but I might as well try. Thank you in advance

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hey PaNiq :)
here a secret favourite of mine:
Path of the Pixie
It's 3D art, which focuses on battle sex with creatures and yuri. Since the protagonist is a fairy you can assume which kinds of creatures there are. There are no dogs, but I can see you still being interested in this game.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hey PaNiq :)
here a secret favourite of mine:
Path of the Pixie
It's 3D art, which focuses on battle sex with creatures and yuri. Since the protagonist is a fairy you can assume which kinds of creatures there are. There are no dogs, but I can see you still being interested in this game.
Thanks for the heads up, but I've already tried this one. It's a nice game, sad there's very few animations in it though.

(I'm secretly waiting on your updates though)

Reactions: random Crow

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
there is: Beast vs bitch 1 and 2 ( you play as Bronx the gargoyle dog for Disney's gargoyles), Tentacular, Man's best friend, King's tale, Dog fuck idol.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
there is: Beast vs bitch 1 and 2 ( you play as Bronx the gargoyle dog for Disney's gargoyles), Tentacular, Man's best friend, King's tale, Dog fuck idol.
None of these look animated though