Seeking Bestiality games where you play as a dom male.

xoneee

Nov 12, 2023
Looking for a bestiality game or a list of some games where you play as a guy that does the fucking, cant find that much on my own

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Looking for a bestiality game or a list of some games where you play as a guy that does the fucking, cant find that much on my own
Reposting an answer I made a while ago on a similar thread:

The only ones that would fit your requirements would be Teraurge or Monster Addict, but the first is focused on monsters rather than animals, and the other is a barebones Pokemon fangame.

If you're really desperate about that kind of content, there's Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure, but it's really bad with some broken mechanics and a lot of bugs, I don't recommend it at all.

xoneee

Nov 12, 2023
Reposting an answer I made a while ago on a similar thread:

The only ones that would fit your requirements would be Teraurge or Monster Addict, but the first is focused on monsters rather than animals, and the other is a barebones Pokemon fangame.

If you're really desperate about that kind of content, there's Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure, but it's really bad with some broken mechanics and a lot of bugs, I don't recommend it at all.
Yeah i already saw that post while trying to find games, just wanted to make a new one incase something new came out since it was from a while back.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Yeah i already saw that post while trying to find games, just wanted to make a new one incase something new came out since it was from a while back.
It's an incredibly small niche sadly. I'd gladly give a shot at making one, but that would require effort and discipline, two human qualities I severely lack.