[R-Play tester] Unpaid Beta-tester for Animus Non Grata (version 0.6.0)

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Project:
- Animus Non Grata

Developer:
- FlimsyLegs

Looking for:
- Beta-testers for version 0.6.0 of the game (story is 100% completed, we're only missing the art)

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- Just play the game at your own pace, it's roughly as long as an adult novel (a typical playthrough is probably around 110 000 - 130 000 words). I'll be accepting beta-tester for roughly a month after posting this thread.

Preferred method of contact:
- Join the game's discord server and send me a DM in discord that you want to be a beta-tester:
- Or just DM me here if you don't want to join the discord server

Job Description:
- Animus Non Grata is a visual novel (work in progress). There's a LOT of reading. It is essentially a book and you'll partially be giving feedback to it as if it was a book. 100% of the story is completed but only around 15% of the art. Your job as a beta-tester is to play through the game, look for bugs and answer a series of questions, as well as provide an exported save file of your game at the start of each sequence of the game. Clearer instructions and a copy of the game will be provided when you mention you're interested.

Additional comments:
- You'll be given credits and thanks for testing the game out if you want. I cannot offer any other perks of this job than you getting to play a version of the game that isn't available to the public yet.
- Game's website on itch.io: (version 0.5.0)
- Game's f95zone thread right now: HTML - Animus Non Grata [v0.5.0] [FlimsyLegs] | F95zone