Aristos

Dec 28, 2017
This game is a complete disaster.
I mean, that's a fucking courgette/zucchini, not a goddamn cucumber!
Start eating your veggies, dev!

:LOL:

The game is insanely hilarious. I've been cracking up from the beginning to the amazing bonus scene.
Those renders are unbelievable, and those animations... god, those animated scenes are sick! Their variety, the details, the faces...
Not to mention the story, so original and "believable" at the same time. I mean, how the fuck can I actually be persuaded that this could really happen? Right now I just feel like throwing myself in front of a moving car and start living la vida loca.

Huge thumbs up. This game definitely deserves much more attention.

Joraell

Betrayed
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
:) Thank you guys.

This game is a complete disaster.
I mean, that's a fucking courgette/zucchini, not a goddamn cucumber!
Start eating your veggies, dev!

:LOL:

The game is insanely hilarious. I've been cracking up from the beginning to the amazing bonus scene.
Those renders are unbelievable, and those animations... god, those animated scenes are sick! Their variety, the details, the faces...
Not to mention the story, so original and "believable" at the same time. I mean, how the fuck can I actually be persuaded that this could really happen? Right now I just feel like throwing myself in front of a moving car and start living la vida loca.

Huge thumbs up. This game definitely deserves much more attention.
Is bacon veggie too ? :D

Joraell

Betrayed
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i see fridge-art...i've never seen fridge-art in any game..must be a new kink :O
also..no matter what i do..i cannot get my hand to look like that giving the finger..all my curled in fingers angle towards the center..none will go straight..frikkin mutant!!!!!
Haha. Yes it was the part of the asset. But I like it, so I didn't remove it.
Train your fingers, mate. :)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 227691
HEY! DEV! You still didn't released new version?! What the hell are you waitin for?!!!!!
View attachment 227696
You think they will wait for forever or what!?
So move your LAZY ass!
Took me 5 mins to think and I still have no idea what her shirt says (grown up take this?):ROFLMAO:
Man, my vocabulary is so limited, need to read the dictionary more often

Sep 15, 2017
What supurb work.
Some games use extensive story and romance to build to sex scenes, other games throw sex around like confetti leaving me thinking that makes no sense, why would that happen? This game makes the sex completely plausible, and fun. There's something exciting about walking into a room not knowing who a girl is then suddenly realising 'no shit, because I'm in this guys body now I get to fuck this girl'. Clearly lots of work put into this, without trying to take itself too seriously.

And of course, the animations are mesmerizing. I wish this game great success.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes