Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Well that always depends on the son ... I mean whether the Mother is unhappy or not ...:devilish:
LOL... So, how do you propose that a son should keep his mom happy??? :devilish:

Jokes aside, even the moms of the worst douchebags love their sons. You have to be some serious degenerate to get on the bad side of your mother. The same does not often apply for other family members/friends.

kingtham

Aug 2, 2017
cant wait for another update, great game and i like the angel so much (she really my type of girl). Does anyone recommend another game with good animation scene like this one? thanks.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Poll about secret scene for next release:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Scenes begging to happen:
Neighbor feeling lonely (guess you fixed the kitchen sink but ... not her sink...)
Angel teasing and sent away (guess probing uncharted territory stirred some lust in 'er)
Beach begging for some action (MC keeps checking and nothing - some repetitive viewer on kinky couple or kinky beggar or ...)
The Park (MC keeps checking on the hobo ... what about his x life?!?)
The warehouse (whatever happens after hours ... no deals shady kind? ... some swing convention!?!)
The hospital (just watch a trailer off grey anatomy and you have to get the picture)
The school (the scenes in the bathroom ... oh where have all those gone ...)
The apartment (maybe some checking in on the new lease on life from girls ... maybe a new tenant)
Inhabiting a cop now ... oh all the men on fire and training day you can produce...)
Good luck! Good game! Happy living!

Reactions: dE_VoYd and Joraell
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes