Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 227691
HEY! DEV! You still didn't released new version?! What the hell are you waitin for?!!!!!
View attachment 227696
You think they will wait for forever or what!?
So move your LAZY ass!
Took me 5 mins to think and I still have no idea what her shirt says (grown up take this?):ROFLMAO:
Man, my vocabulary is so limited, need to read the dictionary more often

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
What supurb work.
Some games use extensive story and romance to build to sex scenes, other games throw sex around like confetti leaving me thinking that makes no sense, why would that happen? This game makes the sex completely plausible, and fun. There's something exciting about walking into a room not knowing who a girl is then suddenly realising 'no shit, because I'm in this guys body now I get to fuck this girl'. Clearly lots of work put into this, without trying to take itself too seriously.

And of course, the animations are mesmerizing. I wish this game great success.

Oct 29, 2016
I have only 2 things to say regarding this game.

OH MY GOD THE VIDEO RENDERING QUALITY IS SUPERB S U B E R B . LONG SCENES, AMAZING DETAILS, NOTHING I VE SEEN BEFORE.

The fact that the developer spends too many resources on the video production leads me to believe that - unfortunately - the updates will take long to be released and the content will be rather limited. I totally understand this, it is logical.

MAY i suggest that MAYBE you shouldnt waste valuable time and resources in animating scenes that are not sexually oriented ( eg the scene with the girl walking to the bathroom which was great by the way in an sensually/erotic way) ? Or perhaps try to make simple gif animations to secondary scenes like these? And focus exclusively on video rendering scenes of erotic content? Your technique and attention to detail is stunning, i remember a scene in which you even managed to capture the precum dropping from the girl's vagina, it blew my mind!!!

Congrats again!!!

edit : i have to add one more thing!! The plot is very very interesting, not detrimental, the UI is easy to navigate everything is amazing truth be told!!

Reactions: Megnold

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have only 2 things to say regarding this game.

OH MY GOD THE VIDEO RENDERING QUALITY IS SUPERB S U B E R B . LONG SCENES, AMAZING DETAILS, NOTHING I VE SEEN BEFORE.

The fact that the developer spends too many resources on the video production leads me to believe that - unfortunately - the updates will take long to be released and the content will be rather limited. I totally understand this, it is logical.

MAY i suggest that MAYBE you shouldnt waste valuable time and resources in animating scenes that are not sexually oriented ( eg the scene with the girl walking to the bathroom which was great by the way in an sensually/erotic way) ? Or perhaps try to make simple gif animations to secondary scenes like these? And focus exclusively on video rendering scenes of erotic content? Your technique and attention to detail is stunning, i remember a scene in which you even managed to capture the precum dropping from the girl's vagina, it blew my mind!!!

Congrats again!!!

edit : i have to add one more thing!! The plot is very very interesting, not detrimental, the UI is easy to navigate everything is amazing truth be told!!

Thank you for kind words. :) About that "not so important aimations" It is not too big deal for me. Making it is about maybe 30-60 minutes and rendering hmm 4 hours. Iam using more than one computer, so it is not big deal to the time. Biggest thing to time is fact, that I have my proper job, my family, building house, other hobbyes and etc. And releasing each update contains all that parts, like story building, logical building, doing scenes rendering, than something goes wron so rework it again and etc. etc. :) Person just get bored after while from all of this, because it is thinking about soo many things at once. If I will do just render thing and don't care about anything else, this would be awesome. But that is not soo easy.

Next release will come at the end of the month, so I hope you will like it too. :)

PS: Would be nice if you make the rating and review to this thread.

wawiwowew

May 21, 2017
Hello guys !

The game seems great, but I can't pass the first room, even when clicking on the computer's screen, the bed-drawer, the little box, the cupboard and the door handle. The room-mate never comes and I'm stuck. Is there something I missed or is this a known bug ?

Oct 29, 2016
Thank you for kind words. :) About that "not so important aimations" It is not too big deal for me. Making it is about maybe 30-60 minutes and rendering hmm 4 hours. Iam using more than one computer, so it is not big deal to the time. Biggest thing to time is fact, that I have my proper job, my family, building house, other hobbyes and etc. And releasing each update contains all that parts, like story building, logical building, doing scenes rendering, than something goes wron so rework it again and etc. etc. :) Person just get bored after while from all of this, because it is thinking about soo many things at once. If I will do just render thing and don't care about anything else, this would be awesome. But that is not soo easy.

Next release will come at the end of the month, so I hope you will like it too. :)

PS: Would be nice if you make the rating and review to this thread.

Just did :) Congrats again!!

3.90 star(s) 153 Votes