Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Well, this game is new. There are a lot of people who won't even touch any game before 3-4-5 updates, cause they want to play a long run when they start with it. As game evolves and new updates come, those numbers will rise, as numbers of people who will play it, and let's hope ,support it.
It's simply too early to think about or concern youself with such a things. This game is toddler. Wait till high school :p
It is ok Iam just asking where he get this numbers ?

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
I think you will not need waitin so long.

Just concept image from 0.2.5
View attachment 180362
Niiiiice~
Good to know that dev is responsive to feedbacks.
Then I might as well give more opinions / suggestions (since I am reluctant to donate at all):
- 30-minute worth of mew content in a month is much better than a 5-minute one in a week
- Do not take every comment too seriously, keep the game as you like as much as possible (since we all have different preferences on kinks, and some of us are just assholes)
- Thinking about ratings at this stage is really too early, comparing a 15-minute gameplay against a well constructed story is not fair (you might as well focus on attracting donation in money terms)

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
This is a potential game. from graphics, sex sence , gameplay so cool. The ability to enter the soul, quite creative. Thank Developer

Last edited:
Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Niiiiice~
Good to know that dev is responsive to feedbacks.
Then I might as well give more opinions / suggestions (since I am reluctant to donate at all):
- 30-minute worth of mew content in a month is much better than a 5-minute one in a week
- Do not take every comment too seriously, keep the game as you like as much as possible (since we all have different preferences on kinks, and some of us are just assholes)
- Thinking about ratings at this stage is really too early, comparing a 15-minute gameplay against a well constructed story is not fair (you might as well focus on attracting donation in money terms)
Don't worry that is not my first game and I'm already resistant to some things.
Same as updates. Always I make plot for next version and releasing it when it's done. It is not my job and I have my proper work, family etc....

And about gameplay ... I think if anybody really plays it it takes about 50 minutes already. ( from testing)

Last edited:
Reactions: Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hey @Joraell , just dropped my review. Love the game and I've said all I needed to say in the review but I've got a simple doubt. Do the possessed people retain the memories when they are possessed by us or is their memory just gone for the time we are in their body till we get out of their body?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey @Joraell , just dropped my review. Love the game and I've said all I needed to say in the review but I've got a simple doubt. Do the possessed people retain the memories when they are possessed by us or is their memory just gone for the time we are in their body till we get out of their body?
This you will know in version 0.3 :)
And big thanks for review !

Last edited:
Reactions: Floga

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
just posted my review also i must say this devilish angel choises are really amazing i do enjoy ur game the graphics renders are so good

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes