Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
A game where the MC is thinking of which chick he will bang tonight and instantly gets banged by a car? Hell i'm in.

After playing the available content i have to say: HOLY MOLY these animations are awesome! Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi. You have hints left up corner that light bulvb will give you help everytime. But at this point you need to go to your apartment and try this usb on your computer.

I did not click the spoon and I still can't get the wire. I hope the devs will fix this
Did you look to warehouse fo that wire?

Bug: If you choose to use the spoon at any point before picking up the wire, you can't pick up the wire later on and you're stuck in the game.
What spoon you mean? There is no spoon in game. You mean hobo's bathbrush? That is strange, because I cannot do that bug. Did you go to warehouse for that wire? There is no need to pick item's in inventory to use them game picking them automatically when you need them. So this selection is not immportant.

I did not click the spoon and I still can't get the wire. I hope the devs will fix this
Same as person's uphere. Did you get that wire from warehouse ?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hi. You have hints left up corner that light bulvb will give you help everytime. But at this point you need to go to your apartment and try this usb on your computer.

What spoon you mean? There is no spoon in game. You mean hobo's bathbrush? That is strange, because I cannot do that bug. Did you go to warehouse for that wire? There is no need to pick item's in inventory to use them game picking them automatically when you need them. So this selection is not immportant.

Nope I can click on the boxes and that's all no wire

Static

Jul 30, 2017
Another game I have to add to my list to check out. I keep finding these hidden gems on here. Or games I never heard of before and they turn out to be solid games. After I play this I’ll let you know what I think.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Another game I have to add to my list to check out. I keep finding these hidden gems on here. Or games I never heard of before and they turn out to be solid games. After I play this I’ll let you know what I think.
Hope you find diamond :)

Reactions: Floga and Static
May 14, 2018

Yeah, I meant the bathbrush.
When I clicked on the bathbrush, as if I was trying to use it, it wouldn't let go of it again, so when I tried to pick up the wire nothing happened. Like the game thought, I was trying to pick up the wire with the bathbrush.

When I started the game over and didn't use the bathbrush, everything worked fine.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Still not a friend of that whole movement stuff, but that I criticize in nearly all of the games with such a system.

The new hint system helps a lot and is a good improvement and the new map looks nice. The roommate still doesnt look that good and a bit old - even the mom looks younger imho ^^

Now it depends of the ongoing story how good the game can become. The foundation is now solid. I hope that decisions (like the 100 bill stuff) will make a difference in the later game and that this will develop into something that you can play more than once :)

The renders are a bit inconsistent. There is a range from ok to great and the animations are really good. In the end I prefer games that tell their stories and have some good decisions with consequences (and not just a game over) and dont have animations, because that is something that costs a lot of time and in the end we might get a really nice animation in a 5-10min update.

This is one of the better games. but it is way to early to judge it.
Nevertheless, it's a game to keep an eye on. :)

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
You should remove locations that have one time functionality. Once you go to the warehouse and retrieve what's there the location is empty and should just go away. If it exists, we will keep returning to it trying to see if there is new stuff, so either use it or disable it to save useless clicking.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Without a doubt 1 of the best games on here. Its got my attention and I'm waiting on next update ..

Well worth the download

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
awesome! hands down one of the best(if not the best) animations in VNs i have seen... also really like the story... it's unique and really fun to play... can't wait for the future updates:giggle:

only one criticism though...please fix the veins on the dicks...looks really unnatural:sick:

Reactions: MK78 and Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i listed this among three games i recommended in the "featured games" new section...i hope it helps attract more attention as this game truly deserves it.
Looks like good idea. If there maybe more post like yours. this can help to promote.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Boring, typical lame devil crap. Really awkward animation, over animated stuff, I mean if the creator wants to waste time, he can waste time on animating scenes that don't need to be animated. No idea what is used and so on... but the upcoming denoise tech and so on hopefully will help. then the times to render animation would go down a lot and would make sense to Animate late stuff that don't really need it.

Don't get me wrong, its fun but after you get to school as Brandon it's just uninteresting to continue.. Unless we can do whatever we want, then yeah I would be interested to continue.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So is it the end ? After spotting MC's mom and a cut-scene with the devil. I find myself in school and not being able to go anywhere. Classes started, Cannot go to either classroom, cannot go upstairs, the only thing I can do is Male WC and go outside but the MC said I should go to class but as I said cannot enter any of the classrooms

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes