Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Well from the pictures it looks like it's a harem wedding. They are all in the same bedroom so it might be a very interesting night. :)

If I had to pick, obviously Angel.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Congrats Joraell! I guess you must be enjoying your wedding night right now, if you know what I mean ^_^

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Didn't see an android version so I made one (v0.3.2) - apologies if there are any problems with it but it's working fine on my phone.

Joker thanks for the android version, could you please update this to more recent 0.3.6 release ? Much appreciated. xoxo

Reactions: Canto Forte

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
i think you should spend with your wife more often cz you're newly weds and i think taking 2 weeks off for honeymoon is acceptable
Honeymoon is overrated, at least in its traditional form. You can take vacation with your wife at any time, it's not like people are waiting till they are married to have sex for the first time. :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
There is a way to miss scenes? I just want to know fi i should use a walkthrough or not, i can figure it out things on my own, even if its takes longer, just dont want to miss out too much things (unless there are more route intentionally)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Choices ... you can have only limited interaction during overlap times - also going for the devil is one, going for the angel is two while doing the neighbor means three.
See if you find anything new with different choices or have a peek and do them all!
Happy gaming!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There is a way to miss scenes? I just want to know fi i should use a walkthrough or not, i can figure it out things on my own, even if its takes longer, just dont want to miss out too much things (unless there are more route intentionally)
Game have not much choices but every choice have any result in game. Some is only smaller some is bigger like missin or another scene or different acting of character. Have a fun.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Wow!... Congrats Joraell on the wedding, I wish you and your new bride all the best!

Marriage is wonderful thing, just remember it's all about 'give and take'... she gives, you take! Hmmmm!... Maybe it's the other way around, I forget! — I'll have to check with the wife, she'll know! LOL

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes