• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b4.gif

Overview:

Dear FANS

As I sit here, on the cusp of a moment that has both excited and shattered my heart, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. You've been there with me, supporting me creating a game that I dreamed of.The journey to this finishing point has been long and challenging. The sleepless nights, the countless revisions, the moments of self-doubt, and the relentless pursuit of perfection have all been a part of this journey. And you, my incredible supporters, have been the pillars that kept me going. It allowed me to continue crafting the world of the Betrayed with the dedication and care it deserves. This game is our shared creation. I’m in hope that game will delivers everything you wanted and will have a good fun playing it. Thank you for the whole team and have a good fun.

Joraell Kaptin (Dracula Belmont) Darkmage
Enjoy the play

It’s an erotic novel set in my fictional world I have created together with DarkMage and Dracula Belmont. In this world you’ll make your own decisions and determine how it ends. My game contains karma system which determines how the story progresses based on your choices this will lead to one of my multiple endings I have created. This allows replayability as a bonus I have also included secret sex scenes which you can find by finding small easter eggs I have placed around my world. The story is quite simple you are a young man whom on his on own reckleness gets killed in purgatory in attempts to avoid starting a new life he makes a deal with the devil: He can continue as a powerful spirit who can possess any individual but in return the devil owns your soul. Is it up to you to determine what happens with our protagonist. My game also offers high quality renders and sex cutscenes that are fully animated, no more low framereate lazily done looped animations or a set of pictures that you need to slide manually I made sure that you will enjoy them.

Playing from begining is very recomended!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-01
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Joraell -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 Full
Language: English, Russian, Turkish, Italian
Others Games: Ordinary day - Ordinary day 2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

Playing from beginning is very recommended!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
v1.00 to v1.01 Update Only: - - - -

Extras: Official Walkthrough - - Cheat Mod - (v.1.01 Full) - Italian Translation - (v0.46) - Turkish Translation(v0.48)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

policeman_s24_drug_deal10.png 155342_136957_06.jpg 155343_136961_02.jpg 155345_136964_UVODNI_SCENA_17.jpg scarlett_s22_webcam06.png scarlett_s21_striptease10.png scarlett_s19_horny_megan05.png scarlett_s19_horny_megan06.png scarlett_s05_police_station07.png scarlett_s02_wakeup03.png 155348_136968_Animation_AC_two30.jpg 155349_136974_02.jpg 155395_1.jpg bj097.png Bonus1_17.png DevilS01_after_call2.png Dean_bikini_wallpaper.png Megan_and_ivana1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Clicked to see what this one is about, after seeing the preview pictures I was sold and the overview interesting enough, so I'm definitely giving this one a try, I was looking for something new, been running out of games/VNs to play :p

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The synopsis, after reading it, makes me think this is an engrish game with pretty pictures. Hopefully it plays better than it reads.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

xb

Nov 9, 2017
How do you wait on the beach? I click on the chairs etc and nothing happens. Also tried the bench in the park

Nevermind I found what I missed

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
it has some solid content in the beta an i normally dont put games on my list when just first version comes out i just like the the plot the graphics and the animation

to be perfectly honest the amount of content in the games beta i wouldnt call it a beta and i would call it a version 0.1 theres atleast 20 mins of game play and betas hardly have sexual content in them let alone 2 animations

you have to wait on the bench
Still, it's 20 minutes. What do you call it if not a beta? Maybe demo it's more appopriate? And solid content? How can you judge a whole game (project in this case) just by 20 minutes? Or did you see in the future that this will be a great game, or for now you're saying this just because :pokerFace:

But anyway, I'll step down because usually my opinions create fuss here and there and even though I'm quite proud of them, it's not right for the game's thread itself. Enjoy the game everyone!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I must say I din'd expected that fast upload here. But, yeah, why not :) Maybe It will get little more popular. Enjoy the games guys and please, if you will have any good advice to what makes better. I will be really happy for it. It is my first ren'py game (I hope done right).

The synopsis, after reading it, makes me think this is an engrish game with pretty pictures. Hopefully it plays better than it reads.
No game is corrected and spelled by English speaking parson, not by me :)

About Demon/ Angelic theme: They are both main characters but playing their game. You will see.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Very interesting game and the demon lady seems to be a unique character because I've never seen her before. It has animations and a decent amount of renders, that being said, they are wildly inconsistent. Some renders look really well done while others look like amateur hour, which can mess with the immersion.
Overall however, it does look very promising.

Ps: Patreon link is broken
Yes. some renders is not at it's best. Still learning :)

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes