Better NTR tags!!! Cuckquean + Cuckold

• Thread starter Deleted member 660815
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 660815

I recently fell in love with the genre of cuckqueaning (after playing through What’s Mine Is Yours) and it seems like there’s no other content that comes close. The NTR tag is too limited in my opinion, and there needs to be a distinction added.

Cuckquean: where the wife is being cheated on (with consent for the most part)
Cuckold: where the husband is cheated on in a similar manner.

CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN??

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
NTR refers to the mc so

Cuckold = NTR + Male MC
Cuckquean = NTR + Female MC (or futa MC guess)

Reactions: Black Ram oss

mp3774

Mar 11, 2018
i suggest we use a point system like

0 is anti cuck (basically normal)
1 to 3 poiunts is cheating with consent
4 to 7 points is cheating with suspicion and
8 to 10 is respecting ethan from h3h3 productions

#JustMy2Cents

D

Deleted member 660815

Th
NTR refers to the mc so

Cuckold = NTR + Male MC
That makes sense, but I feel like there’s gotta be a way to make better distinctions for those of us who hate cuckolding, but really enjoy the other side of it. Ya know?

May 4, 2019
NTR refers to the mc so

Cuckold = NTR + Male MC
NTR doesnt refers to the MC. If the MC is a woman and she got stolen from her husband/boyfriend that never even appear on the story, thats still NTR.

NTR refers to the loved female being stolen from their male.

Hence reverse NTR refers to loved male being stolen from their female.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
NTR doesnt refers to the MC. If the MC is a woman and she got stolen from her husband/boyfriend that never even appear on the story, thats still NTR.

NTR refers to the loved female being stolen from their male.

Hence reverse NTR refers to loved male being stolen from their female.
Nope, NTR is someone being cucked away from the MC.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
for this they can search with NOT tag. For estance: I do not like Furry? NOT FURRY TAG :cool:
How would one do this on this particular site? I've been complaining about the lack of exclusion filters for almost as long as I've been here and still don't see such an option. Glad they added one for Prefixes though.

Rezi7272

Mar 10, 2020
I thing too, that we need more tags, atleast 3 different ones for NTR. But sadly, for some reasons problem with new tags stagnated for like 2+ years :(

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Unfortunately from what I've seen, almost all games where a male MC can cheat, the wife or girlfriend can not be convinced she likes it. There are plenty of harem games where the male MC can fuck anything in a skirt, but if he has a wife or girlfriend either he has to somehow avoid being caught or it's game over/bad ending.

The closest I can usually find to cuckquean is games that have a lot of FFM content. That is usually full blown threesomes though, not the wife getting off on watching hubby bang her bff or his secretary or whatever. Most of the games I've seen that do actually have some cuckquean content focus more on cuckold but have sort of a token cuckquean path included as well. Some swinger games have cuckquean as well but usually also unavoidable cuckold content too.

Btw, props to Vitalsigns for taking the bull by the horns and making your own game when you can't find what you want. I'm hoping to do that as well if I can ever actually get a system capable of reasonable rendering performance put together. I suspect I'll have to wait til at least next year though. Will definitely try your game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Personally, I am not a fan of NTR. I will not look twice at a game that has that tag. Now, If a game looks interesting enough that has NTR Avoidable, I might look at it; depending on what the comment section has to say about it. I have played a few games that stated the it was avoidable and in the game itself, it does not say how/when to avoid it.

Nov 20, 2019
NTR refers to the mc so

Cuckold = NTR + Male MC
i know what your trying to say but ntr is not the same as netorase/cuckoldry. ntr means to have your partner stolen from you and cheating on you means they are doing it behind your back without consent. with netorase/cuckoldry all party's know about it and agree and the 2 partners stay together. we honestly need a netorase/cuckoldry tag. swapping as the name implies is where 2+ guys sleep with each others wife's. and swinging is an open relationship. if both are fooling around then again its NOT netorase/cuckoldry as that again is specifically where only ONE of them is doing it.

Last edited: