HTML - Completed - Better Sit Home [v1.0.2] [Aromabish]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AliceX_xSins

I really loved the game, it has a lot to offer, and yea it can use some work but I enjoyed it and the gifs paired with the scenarios made me very excited :love::p. I wish there was more to some of the stories like more to do with kate rather than just drug her like taking the drug yourself or slipping it to the elder. Also if there were varying gifs and not all the same that'd be great. I've gotta say my favorite endings so far were, of course, the bad endings like the town cum dump ending among others. I wish it wouldn't end after though like have her be so consumed with lust that she gives herself an abortion, therefore, risking either bleeding out and dying or not being able to have children at all until she dies from overuse or something. And while I don't mind her being raped in public every once in a while, having it happen so much gets annoying I'd rather her just get captured by a bunch of guys and raped that way having them use her and take turns cumming in her and leaving her in the street vs so many rape encounters one after the other. And as her corruption goes up have her behavior to the rape encounters get more extreme. I don't know it can go so many places but any new developments you make to it I would love to see and try out.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

whotheff

I hate these one day transformations. They are boring and unconvincing. There is a good frame for a pretty nice game, but it needs smoother process and more convincing story. Yeah, the gifs are good but quite repetitive.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

tl;dr: play it quickly for the pictures, while trying not to make your eyes bleed from the text.

The intro writing is terrible. It's written like a stream of consciousness with loads of spelling mistakes, bad grammar and non-flowing sentences. This is still doable, until they become large blocks of texts, with no paragraphs. I can handle a lot of Engrish, but this was too distracting from the game itself.

When you get past the intro, it gets a bit better, and at least is readable.

The game itself is a very simple loop, of go to town, do an action, possibly enlarge your butt/breast or get fitter. It tries to create a setting where it makes sense, however, the game has a lot of strange immersion breaking moments. Why does a brothel require you to have large boobs/butt? Lactating actual milk months before birth and pumping + selling it? A hotel with no electricity, a blacksmith, but electrical locks and automated sex tools?

The saving grace is that the game pictures, including the pregnancy ones are actually generally good.