RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It looks good - but without a real translation there's no point in getting on with this game, so...
+1

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello
I do automatic translations into Spanish
I have done it in English
if someone wants to try it and let me know if it works

there may be something left in japanese but you can play

For any other translation of automatic RPGM from Japanese I can help

a greeting

data.rar
Hey man, you did a great job. Not sure if this is MTL, but it is a really good mtl if that is the case! I have not played too much yet, but so far there was only a bit of combat text not translated etc, but other than that it was quite good.

Oct 4, 2020
Hey man, you did a great job. Not sure if this is MTL, but it is a really good mtl if that is the case! I have not played too much yet, but so far there was only a bit of combat text not translated etc, but other than that it was quite good.
I have made a program to translate any RPG MV automatically
If you know any interesting game, give me the download link and I'll try to translate it
There are people who have complained about the automatic translation but it can be improved

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have made a program to translate any RPG MV automatically
If you know any interesting game, give me the download link and I'll try to translate it
There are people who have complained about the automatic translation but it can be improved
Well it is not perfect. But sometimes the MTL just makes anything completely not understandable. This was "okay", which is pretty high for mtl in my opinion.

No game comes to mind atm, but will definitely let you know. Would like this game translated if it comes out ^^

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is the link on the thread only a trial? Not the full game?
Only a demo, game is still not released yet. You can check progress bar on one of the sites or with cobraPL comments on first page.

Reactions: ktez

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Rather don't visit c-en page (authors blog) because he shows there most of NTR animations, spoiling the fun!
Below is current state.
1626900727245.png