RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Assuming this is going to be a good game, I'd rather wait two additional month for a whole bunch of more content

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, are the ntr parts actually in this demo version, and if so, what's the soonest you can start seeing that content in game? So far, I've played through to the second town, but I don't want to keep going if it means missing the first ntr jump-on point.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
So, are the ntr parts actually in this demo version, and if so, what's the soonest you can start seeing that content in game? So far, I've played through to the second town, but I don't want to keep going if it means missing the first ntr jump-on point.
There is LOTS os NTR, but DON'T check blog, too many spoilers.

Reactions: Zenkyhop

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Seems it's NTR and harem, wonder which the game is gonna focus on more? Also, if the other girls in the little brat's harem can be NTRed or only the sister?

There is LOTS os NTR, but DON'T check blog, too many spoilers.
Lots of NTR in the demo or just planned? Also, does the blog tell you how to get the NTR cuz I rather not waste my time only to be disappointed, lol.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Seems it's NTR and harem, wonder which the game is gonna focus on more? Also, if the other girls in the little brat's harem can be NTRed or only the sister?

Lots of NTR in the demo or just planned? Also, does the blog tell you how to get the NTR cuz I rather not waste my time only to be disappointed, lol.
So, I've since beaten the demo and so far, it's only the beginnings of the NTR. It's a good setup, but it doesn't progress past that in the demo. I'm taking the advice to stay away from the blog, so all I can do is hope that the dev goes ham on NTRing the kid since I'm not a fan of shota sex (funny that I'm even here haha, but I find that these kinds of games, all the sex other than the shota stuff hits just right for me) .

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Without a real English translation, what difference does it make? It's a sin to ruin a game like this for yourself with MTL.
Here we are, in february. Hope it gets released soon.

It got delayed. The author said early February as a tentative date but looking at all the amount of work they still need to do, it's currently "undecided". Still he's reporting all the work they do every week so yeah. I still don't know how to read the chart he posts every week anyways.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Without a real English translation, what difference does it make? It's a sin to ruin a game like this for yourself with MTL.
There is a big difference when someone does a "translation" using Translator++, by someone who doesn't, but uses another translation tool instead, and selects their preferred translation source. The main reason is because Translator++ works with a batch translation that picks a maximum amount of words to translate, and it messes with the translation engine source. Besides that, other kind of errors will arise by doing translation via an automated process.

That's why I prefer partial translations (menu, items, magic, status, etc.), like the partial ones published on the ULMF website.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah partial are good for these games. Dev hasn't released a newer trial on ci-en have they?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello fellas

Tell me, is it worth downloading this game? is there enough content cuz that'ss only a demo (I'm obviously talking about NTR stuff otherwise it's useless :HideThePain: )

Thanks in advance

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Hello fellas

Tell me, is it worth downloading this game? is there enough content cuz that'ss only a demo (I'm obviously talking about NTR stuff otherwise it's useless :HideThePain: )

Thanks in advance
Best to wait. The demo currently contains only a HJ & a BJ