Mod Ren'Py Between Humanity [v0.2.1] - Incest Patch Version 0.2.0_v2

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
it hasn't been updated yet
point being that modder's existing code as of 1.5 should still work pre 1.5 i.e. in intro (which appears it doesn't)
1718097346586.png
you even played this with patch? from the screenshot alone, you'd know it's from the very beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwazi

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, so I'm realizing something that I misunderstood at first: The implication from the instructions was that you need to use the Alabama language version to play the incest version of the game, but that only effects the actual dialogue, all the other parts (character descriptions, intro cards, etc.) are graphically adjusted, so they're permanent changes when installing the patch ... is this what's supposed to happen, or did you intended it to be an on-off thing?

Now REALLY confused ... tried to install clean version of game without patch installed, but still getting the changed graphics. So confused.

Last edited:

Scaredrow

Oct 11, 2023
Okay, so I'm realizing something that I misunderstood at first: The implication from the instructions was that you need to use the Alabama language version to play the incest version of the game, but that only effects the actual dialogue, all the other parts (character descriptions, intro cards, etc.) are graphically adjusted, so they're permanent changes when installing the patch ... is this what's supposed to happen, or did you intended it to be an on-off thing?

Now REALLY confused ... tried to install clean version of game without patch installed, but still getting the changed graphics. So confused.
Yes, that's permanent, but only for that specific save game, since that's how the dev programmed it, they didn't think of someone like me who would use the system to fuck around. Anyway, it's probably not a big deal to write a patch who reverses the entries if people are interested in it.

Small heads up: If you load a save game with the patch.rpy inside the game folder, it automatically changes the descriptions and other things. So if you want one save game with the incest part, you load it once, remove the patch and you can just switch the language.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Screenshot_20240616-114628.png
think u missed a line nvm i didnt put all the files in the game folder it working now

Last edited:
Reactions: Scaredrow

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, that's permanent, but only for that specific save game, since that's how the dev programmed it, they didn't think of someone like me who would use the system to fuck around. Anyway, it's probably not a big deal to write a patch who reverses the entries if people are interested in it.

Small heads up: If you load a save game with the patch.rpy inside the game folder, it automatically changes the descriptions and other things. So if you want one save game with the incest part, you load it once, remove the patch and you can just switch the language.
That sounds simple. Thanks.
... now I just have to remember it ...

Reactions: Scaredrow

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Appreciate the patch, but it looks like there are quite a few lines missing.

Pretty much after Lucy is introduced as your sister at the beginning, that's pretty much it. Anya still asks if you and Lucy are friends, and Jane still introduces herself as if you two had never met during the shower scene at the beginning.

There's more, but overall, doesn't look like the patch is changing much.

And yes, I have it installed correctly. :)

Thanks!

Scaredrow

Oct 11, 2023

Pretty much after Lucy is introduced as your sister at the beginning, that's pretty much it. Anya still asks if you and Lucy are friends, and Jane still introduces herself as if you two had never met during the shower scene at the beginning.

Thanks!
Do you use it on the latest (0.2.0 Hotfix) version from between humanity? And can you give me some examples (screenshots)? Didn't get any other reports yet, so I assume it should work.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021

Thanks!
I had the exact same issue, turns out I forgot to go into the options & change the language to "English_alabama_version". Once I did that it was working perfectly.