How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
If you want mother/son & sister/brother relationships, simply overwrite the script.rpy in the "game" folder with the attached one..

Game version Ch.2 Part2.

Edit: It should work with and without the walkthrough mod now.

It doesn't allow me to download the file so I can move it to my game folder .. I get a new tab with all the script and code.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I feel game has potential be good... but poor english writing is me turning off.
Like sometimes story hard following because of it. You're getting me drift

P.S. BTW that was me doing an impression, clever isn't it. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though the story could benefit a lot from it. So many times, I'm wondering what is the writer trying to say here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 9.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 365 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I love a game with good writing and different paths. Also thicc models.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
The game is OK, few choice for my liking, but I know it's difficult to do a game. I found the music annoying. other than that good luck for the project

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The game update was not bad, at least some sexy moments with the "landlord/tenants"...
The "engrish" is really strong, had sometimes to guess. The added music track is not my liking (but used then the music mod anyway). And the new fonts in the main menu look nice - but does not fit for me to the dark games theme. But again, I somehow liked the update.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes