How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Playing this game for hours, Story is good, quite a few typos in the last few chapters but nothing terrible. Some parts got me emotional (and for a sex game that's rare) BUT DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE ON THIS UPDATE? FUCK! Like freaking waiting on a TV Season ending where they stop it at a cliffhanger. Man I'm pissed but I can't be too upset because the way the story is going is mint. Gonna have to put a notification up on this particular game to keep an eye on it for the updates.
You do damn good work Dev. Fucking hell, I hate and love you at the same time. lol Keep up the good work.
Forgot to mention, At least you care how the MC model looks. I've seen too many games where the women look great but the guys look like they were designed as an afterthought. So bonus points there :)

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Playing this game for hours, Story is good, quite a few typos in the last few chapters but nothing terrible. Some parts got me emotional (and for a sex game that's rare) BUT DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE ON THIS UPDATE? FUCK! Like freaking waiting on a TV Season ending where they stop it at a cliffhanger. Man I'm pissed but I can't be too upset because the way the story is going is mint. Gonna have to put a notification up on this particular game to keep an eye on it for the updates.
You do damn good work Dev. Fucking hell, I hate and love you at the same time. lol Keep up the good work.
Forgot to mention, At least you care how the MC model looks. I've seen too many games where the women look great but the guys look like they were designed as an afterthought. So bonus points there :)
Thank you.
Regarding cliffhangers, I can't get rid of them, it's like a kind of signature. Especially since I wrote my first amateur novel... years ago. :LOL:
Well, even in real life I arouse feelings of love and hate in people. :D

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just played whole thing and damn - rough anal, gaping and prolapse - so rare to find those things, thank you for this, i hope there are more planned for the future, would love to see some fisting added to this, anal extremes is my biggest fetish, but it never gets enough visual attention, especially in terms of a post factum results of a play

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
just played whole thing and damn - rough anal, gaping and prolapse - so rare to find those things, thank you for this, i hope there are more planned for the future, would love to see some fisting added to this, anal extremes is my biggest fetish, but it never gets enough visual attention, especially in terms of a post factum results of a play
Well, I'm a fan of manga and hentais with that theme, even in the next update there will be one like that. :D
One of the reasons that motivated me to do it, is that I haven't seen that style in 3D (at least the games I like).
I also have in mind some of vaginal prolapse. :LOL:

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
…Is it me or does every “nice” option in this poll seem to be combined with at least one nasty/fringe one?
(Also the last two options are identical for some reason…)
Yes, I wasn't planning on doing that, but the page wouldn't load and I mistakenly put it in twice. I realized after the first votes.
Well, as for the first thing, I'm a person of varied tastes.
Note: NO NTR or gay content.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Well, as for the first thing, I'm a person of varied tastes.
The problem isn't that these fetishes are in the list, the problem is that they're mixed with completely different ones in the same option (the only relation being that they're using the same hole, i.e. creampie/fisting & anal/rimjob). I'm pretty sure a lot of people would want to vote for one without having to pick the other as well.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
loved the game,however about the fetishes,the prolapse,idk its kinda extreme to me.i wouldnt mind gaping tho,especially big anal gapes,that i would love to see,especially on mom,what a hot piece of big ass,yum!oh look another update,
lez go!

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.6 Part 1] [Ethan Krautz] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.85GB --> 252MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (218MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.6 Part 1] [Ethan Krautz] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.85GB --> 252MB)
:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Download Mac (218MB):
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
Wow, you're fast, thanks. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FriendlyDave

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As for the poll none of them if all parts are required.
Pussy (fisting, cunnilingus, facesitting, fingering, masturbation, creampie)
All but fisting for pussy.

So I choose none from this poll.

Incest, pregnancy, kissing and romance are way better than all that BDSM junk.
Incest pregnancy is the best for me.

If the extreme parts of the fetishes in the poll are in the game then its a pass for me.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes