Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Still playing. Small thing I noticed in Ch3: Emily and MC talk about Farenheit 451 and they both agree George Orwell wrote that (Emily even said it's from Wikipedia). But it's not true. Farenheit 451 was written by Ray Bradbury, it's well-known fact and Wikipedia approves that (seriously, I checked it right after I read those words)).
Yeah, that's been corrected in the script. Just not a big enough issue to require a new update. There are a couple of minor text and graphical things that are fixed, just not yet in the public release.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

New Chapter 4 update post, available to everyone. Also, there's a horse. No, not like THAT. Get your damn mind out of the gutter.

Edit: Added photo. It had to be done.

So you're meaning to tell us that Horst Draper from Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire will indeed not make an appearance? Guess we all expected that, but actually hearing the news is kind of a letdown, really. Ah, well…

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Mad props to the author, I did not expect the game to be that good. Solid A+ game, amazing renders, great animations, very authentic writing.

I just have a very minor nitpick that ultimately comes down to personal preference. This whole "girlfriend pimps you out" angle gives me flashbacks to horrid WVM writing and this game is so, so much better than that. I get it, it's a harem game, women throwing themselves at you is par for the course, but gf going along with it is just, omegaeasy. Saving grace is that there seems to be some shady shenanigans going on behind the scenes to justify all that. Anyway looking forward to new updates and great job, author.

P.S. I'll have you know, bards are widely regarded as most useful class. Even though I hate them.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Mad props to the author, I did not expect the game to be that good. Solid A+ game, amazing renders, great animations, very authentic writing.

I just have a very minor nitpick that ultimately comes down to personal preference. This whole "girlfriend pimps you out" angle gives me flashbacks to horrid WVM writing and this game is so, so much better than that. I get it, it's a harem game, women throwing themselves at you is par for the course, but gf going along with it is just, omegaeasy. Saving grace is that there seems to be some shady shenanigans going on behind the scenes to justify all that. Anyway looking forward to new updates and great job, author.

P.S. I'll have you know, bards are widely regarded as most useful class. Even though I hate them.
You misspelled "useless" in your second to last sentence.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hate them too, because I've never seen one played that did any good at all.
Most common phrase heard by people playing a bard "...why didn't you pick a useful class?, and don't sing! you suck!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
You misspelled "useless" in your second to last sentence.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hate them too, because I've never seen one played that did any good at all.
Most common phrase heard by people playing a bard "...why didn't you pick a useful class?, and don't sing! you suck!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You have to know how to build them to capitalize on their versatility, I had one very useful hexblade bard, but most of the time they are like bad rogues that try to bang everything. That said I'm surprised main character isn't a bard

P.S. Talking about 5e haven't tried PF

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chapter 4 is shaping up to have over 2 hours of new content, as well as a handful of new characters to aid you in your adventures. In addition, I am going to try to implement new features like named save files, and possibly a slider to let you manually set the contrast level of the images and animations.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
With the progress being made, I'm aiming for a release in the first week of April. I will be moving at the end of March though, which will take a little bit of my time. But I'll be working hard to try and make sure the impact is minimal. I really am trying to keep my development cycle at about ~10 weeks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I've completed writing the first 7 scenes, and I'm working on 8. Right now, 18 scenes are planned for Chapter 4. There is no split pathing, so everyone will play every scene.

In Chapters 1-3, I'd previously waited until writing was almost done, before I started rendering. I'm changing that up this time, and as such, I've now finished rendering the first 3 scenes already! That includes over 3,000 frames of animation (Chapter 3 had 13,000 total, between the two split routes).

I will also start the process of coding in the next week or two. This will help me to get it right the first time, as I had several code bugs in C3, that resulted in having to issue a fix. That's not cool.

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
So I've been playing and I noticed that the text history on my phone jumps from May to June to August to fucking January- on Emily's birthday, which was meant to be just a couple days after the start of the game. This can't be intentional, can it? Am I missing something?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
So I've been playing and I noticed that the text history on my phone jumps from May to June to August to fucking January- on Emily's birthday, which was meant to be just a couple days after the start of the game. This can't be intentional, can it? Am I missing something?
I use my real life phone to make the messages. I both hate you and love you for your attention to detail :p Essentially, I use my phone to create the messages, screenshot it, send the screenshots to myself, and then scale those for use on the in game phone asset. If you look at the top status bar, you might even recognize some of the apps I had been using around the time of making the messages lol.

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
I use my real life phone to make the messages. I both hate you and love you for your attention to detail :p Essentially, I use my phone to create the messages, screenshot it, send the screenshots to myself, and then scale those for use on the in game phone asset. If you look at the top status bar, you might even recognize some of the apps I had been using around the time of making the messages lol.
I figured it had to be something like that; I'm just glad I didn't miss 7 months of in-game time. I'm too young to be that senile.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
8fFTuj.jpg Hello everyone :) Here is a sneak peek at one of the new game world characters that will appear in Chapter 4. This character was designed in conjunction with one of the Alorine+ tier Patreon supporters. The person also got to choose what her role in the story will be, and let's just say, there's more than meets the eye! I've already written her scene, and will begin rendering her stuff tomorrow!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Pfft, if you're going to steal stuff that is available for public view, at least link back to it for me! I swear, some peoples kids!

The above image and text was taken from the public Devlog available on .

But, since there is obviously demand for it here, I'll toss out a preview for you all :)

btw-04-05-024.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1645875524121.png

We have all these beauties under our throbbing gaze. They are awesome and beautiful apples 4 our eyes.

A new challenger approaches!

We know she is coming to topple the power dynamic in our tight knit group ...
We better put our minds together.

1645875772493.png

Yes, you are my number one, dear!

1645875801079.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1675009 Hello everyone :) Here is a sneak peek at one of the new game world characters that will appear in Chapter 4. This character was designed in conjunction with one of the Alorine+ tier Patreon supporters. The person also got to choose what her role in the story will be, and let's just say, there's more than meets the eye! I've already written her scene, and will begin rendering her stuff tomorrow!
Pfft, if you're going to steal stuff that is available for public view, at least link back to it for me! I swear, some peoples kids!

The above image and text was taken from the public Devlog available on .

But, since there is obviously demand for it here, I'll toss out a preview for you all :)

View attachment 1675329

We have all these beauties under our throbbing gaze. They are awesome and beautiful apples 4 our eyes.

A new challenger approaches!

We know she is coming to topple the power dynamic in our tight knit group ...
We better put our minds together.

View attachment 1675338

Yes, you are my number one, dear!

View attachment 1675340
Meh, for me she doesn't even cause a ripple in the power dynamic. Cute, but can't hold a candle to the Triple-Threat already in place. ;):love::love::love:

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes