4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yep, see it all the time. Devs could work on something 24/7 and still be accused of milking because the content is "not enough".
I think in this regard, people are getting confused on the differences between Alpha, Beta and full releases. Especially when every version is getting leaked on a pirate forum.

Alpha and Beta releases are just test and tweak release MEANT for supporters. Full releases are the finalized version with hopefully all the bugs worked out and the tweaks put in or extra content the dev feels is pertinent to the current releases story line.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Harem guys crack me up. They're never satisfied unless they're on God mode in a game and always resort to, " but if dev did it this way he'd gain more supporters! " or " dev will lose supporters if he goes down this path! " yet none of them support a dev and then they wonder why NTR supporters always cuck them and harem cock block them.
I mean are they really Alphas are just whinny Betas fantasizing about being Alphas?

Quite frankly I like the pace of the game, the story and am looking forward to it's continuation. Especially Freya's corruption :cool:
I got into everything except that cuckshow trash who is not ntr but cuck
I don't understand that fetish, what a sh1t fvckng fetish
Why doesn't there yet exist a "cuck" category on this page? If 80% of games are cucks and BBC?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I got into everything except that cuckshow trash who is not ntr but cuck
I don't understand that fetish, what a sh1t fvckng fetish
Why doesn't there yet exist a "cuck" category on this page? If 80% of games are cucks and BBC?
Pretty sure that falls under the NTR tag. 80% of games aren't NTR games. However you thinking they are and being here in the thread of a game clearly labeled netorare really says a lot about your secret desires. It's like watching an angry closeted homosexual.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Pretty sure that falls under the NTR tag. 80% of games aren't NTR games. However you thinking they are and being here in the thread of a game clearly labeled netorare really says a lot about your secret desires. It's like watching an angry closeted homosexual.
.-. As I said in my comment I like the NTR, but the real NTR and not the American "NTR"/cuck/bbc
If I'm here it's because I played the game and it wasn't what it seemed

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
.-. As I said in my comment I like the NTR, but the real NTR and not the American "NTR"/cuck/bbc
Maybe because you are on an English forum?
I agree that there should be a Cuckold category, but all Japanese NTR also fall under this category. At most, you should describe it as "Japanese cuckold game", so a foreign individual can understand you. Then you are a Japanese cuckold enjoyer, hence you like cuckold, just not the American one.

Corbin <3

Dec 14, 2023
Brother become a cuck bbc is the way.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Brother become a cuck bbc is the way.
I can't because it's something that clashes with my main taste, which is force, domination, domestication, that's why I like ntr because douche does all that. But in the American NTR the main thing is to see the black man practically

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Maybe because you are on an English forum?
I agree that there should be a Cuckold category, but all Japanese NTR also fall under this category. At most, you should describe it as "Japanese cuckold game", so a foreign individual can understand you. Then you are a Japanese cuckold enjoyer, hence you like cuckold, just not the American one.
No, the Americans simply distorted the true meaning of the ntr and combined it with their historical masochistic fetish; the BBC/cuck

By the way, English is not exclusive to a single country.Special mention is only made of those in the US because they are the ones who have that fetish and that it was spread everywhere

The Japanese understand the ntr well, 80% of their content is *infidelity, corruption, cheating* the other remaining percentage is cuck content. While the content of the American ntr is 80% cuck/BBC

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
No, the Americans simply distorted the true meaning of the ntr and combined it with their historical masochistic fetish; the BBC/cuck

By the way, English is not exclusive to a single country.Special mention is only made of those in the US because they are the ones who have that fetish and that it was spread everywhere
I think you should battle it on academic ground.
English is my second language, like in most of the non-English world. To know the meaning of NTR I go to look up in an English dictionary as it has the largest word base. In my mother language, there is a translation to cuckold, but not for NTR.
English is the most common foreign language to learn in most countries.

Then Google Translate, translate Netorare directly to cuckold, it is a credible English source.

The Japanese understand the ntr well, 80% of their content is *infidelity, corruption, cheating* the other remaining percentage is cuck content. While the content of the American ntr is 80% cuck/BBC
I would disagree on this, because in every NTR game, the cuck POV is a very important part of the story. In netorase and netorare it is even an MC POV. If I say that in 99% of NTR games there is a cuck, so it would be quite accurate to label it as cuckold games for any English-speaking person to understand you.

*infidelity, corruption, cheating* tells me very little and doesn't connect with the most important "cuckold" character.

Last edited:

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Is the NTR avoidable? What kinds of NTR is it? Thanks for any info ^_^
Edit: I'm sadly not into Netorare or Netorase, I like Netori and Harem is bareable I guess if it's done with moderation.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is the NTR avoidable? What kinds of NTR is it? Thanks for any info ^_^
Yes, it's extremely easy to avoid. It's closer to sharing, you either give some creepy fuck permission to perv on MC's girls or you tell one of the main LIs to date other dudes. You don't need to be managing points to avoid NTR, just don't choose for MC to be a cuck and you won't get any of the scenes.

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Yes, it's extremely easy to avoid. It's closer to sharing, you either give some creepy fuck permission to perv on MC's girls or you tell one of the main LIs to date other dudes. You don't need to be managing points to avoid NTR, just don't choose for MC to be a cuck and you won't get any of the scenes.
Thanks! what about the harem, is there like 20+ girls or is it something more manageable/realistic?

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017

Jul 13, 2024 08:58 am
Public post

Status update ( v0.1.7 part II)
My script for the next update is already finished. Obviously, it includes multiple routes for different mindsets, and hopefully it will hit the mark.
The big, bad task of creating visual work is underway.
And, the star of this update is Freya.

Thank you for your contributions to the development.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes