COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
it seems veryyyy short but veryyy good update.
btw i can't find final scene of last upgrade where ferya was alone and fantasizing about exhibitionism,dev cut it out in this vesion or i must check again?

Reactions: Jhin00 and Ro_kr
Jan 7, 2021
I really like the game (or rather just Freya), but we wait too long for too short updates. I mean, why does it take so much time to make this simple, short update that takes place in only one simple environment? And this is not a sandbox game. So the code side is almost non-existent and simple too. So, why is it taking so long?

Also, the fact that Freya is missing in two out of three updates means that we see her in like 1 update a year. That's too little.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I really like the game (or rather just Freya), but we wait too long for too short updates. I mean, why does it take so much time to make this simple, short update that takes place in only one simple environment? And this is not a sandbox game. So the code side is almost non-existent and simple too. So, why is it taking so long?

Also, the fact that Freya is missing in two out of three updates means that we see her in like 1 update a year. That's too little.
How long does it take you to stage, set up, render and then clean up 500 renders?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes