4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Sep 19, 2024
I agree, it felt like a short update but it's probably a typical amount of content for only 3 months. The problem is the game is so well liked, and so highly anticipated, that any amount of content will seem like not enough... we're going to want much more :cool:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I agree, it felt like a short update but it's probably a typical amount of content for only 3 months. The problem is the game is so well liked, and so highly anticipated, that any amount of content will seem like not enough... we're going to want much more :cool:
Maybe the numbers are high because this dev decided to target two hugely different kink paths for a harem project. As well having to create content for two completely separate kink paths, while trying to balance out enough for each release to appease two separate groups. It's going to be a very slow process to see a decent amount of content, on both sides.

And one of many reasons I dislike it when a dev try's to put NTR / sharing into a romance harem relationship path. It will be much slower at seeing content, and as well frequently the NTR/sharing content will at times bleed-out into the romance harem path. And over time the non-fan will start to drop off do to this issue.

Regards.

Jan 7, 2021
How long does it take you to stage, set up, render and then clean up 500 renders?
It was just an empty room with only a seat and the vast majority of the update contained only 2 characters.

And to be honest, most of the renders in this update were in really similar poses. So they're almost identical. Freya sitting/lying on the couch, just moving her legs or arms, etc, etc. If it included complex renders with heavy scenes, I would agree with you.

TBH this was a work that can be done in 3 weeks if you push yourself, and 1 month if you don't. But definitely not 3 months. Sorry.

Sep 19, 2024
Maybe the numbers are high because this dev decided to target two hugely different kink paths for a harem project. As well having to create content for two completely separate kink paths, while trying to balance out enough for each release to appease two separate groups. It's going to be a very slow process to see a decent amount of content, on both sides.

And one of many reasons I dislike it when a dev try's to put NTR / sharing into a romance harem relationship path. It will be much slower at seeing content, and as well frequently the NTR/sharing content will at times bleed-out into the romance harem path. And over time the non-fan will start to drop off do to this issue.

Regards.
You make valid points and I tend to agree with them. I really like this game and I want it to succeed but the developer has made it difficult for long term success with the current themes/paths. It will take a tremendous amount of work for the developer to supply content, which will compound, to keep the audience of all groups engaged and not feel neglected. As you pointed out, it all depends on the numbers. I'm a huge fan of the game, so I remain hopeful.

Reactions: MrBenny

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BetweenWorlds-0.1.7P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Harmonyrose
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes