4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How to unpack .rpyc files for translation into my language. Standard UnRen closes.
Yeah, same here, and I used several versions of Unren. All of them just crashed closed.

Extract with unren then copy un.rpy to game/ dir then start game to decompile *.rpyc
You apparently missed what the person you quoted said. "Standard UnRen closes."
It does exactly that... it crashes when trying to decompile.

First time I've seen this.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Considering, that not many people actually talked about, which route was updated, I want to ask, is this update focused, once again, on the sharing path or finally again the romance path?

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
This game desperately needs an option to entirely reject paths and encounters.
kinda have to agree with ya... one thing that some games that have both NTR paths and non-ntr do wrong is, they keep trowing in scenes that you woulnd't need to refuse multiple times if it had a simple option to automatically refuse all the future scenes for X content. and that goes both ways, some ntr guy might not want to see love scenes or romantic ones, and most guys will definetly not want to see Li's with other ppl, like you can have the left overs after im done with them, but why do i have to stake my claim every single time?

other than that, the game is good, a bit of a letdown with the updates in render amount, but yeah...

Reactions: ForeverLosing

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, same here, and I used several versions of Unren. All of them just crashed closed.

Try this version, and place it into the folder where your exe is located.

Regards.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Try this version, and place it into the folder where your exe is located.

Regards.
That did allow the .rpa files to be decompiled, leaving~40 .rpyc files.

But when I try option 2, to decompile the .rpyc files to .rpa files, every file it found threw this error (filenames differed for each):

+ Decompiling "scenes.rpyc" - 10786 bytes
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "O:\RenPy Games\BetweenWorlds-0.1.7(PartII)-pc\unrpyc.py", line 149, in <module>
printlock = Lock()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/context.py", line 67, in Lock
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/synchronize.py", line 17, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_multiprocessing'

Cleaning up temporary files...

----------------------------------------------------

Finished

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
. key to exit:

Beats me WTF is going on. >.<

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe the numbers are high because this dev decided to target two hugely different kink paths for a harem project. As well having to create content for two completely separate kink paths, while trying to balance out enough for each release to appease two separate groups. It's going to be a very slow process to see a decent amount of content, on both sides.

And one of many reasons I dislike it when a dev try's to put NTR / sharing into a romance harem relationship path. It will be much slower at seeing content, and as well frequently the NTR/sharing content will at times bleed-out into the romance harem path. And over time the non-fan will start to drop off do to this issue.

Regards.
Typical harem fan, thinking every kink should take a back seat to theirs.

I've been here long enough to know most devs used to throw in NTR without a choice until the Harem gang went on a rampage and screeching spree.

Now most devs make it optional, throw warnings every where, hell one recently put a lengthy warning about it and other corruption scenes and it is definitely not a harem game so don't play it, in the beginning of their game. All this to appease the harem guys ........ .. and they still complain lol

Anyway I think it's safe to say the dev knows Freya is the fan favorite and going to drag out her corruption. Which is fun, but .......grrrrrr......so frustrating!
But I guess to be expected when making a character naturally go from innocent to deviant without being forced. So we wait.....

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That did allow the .rpa files to be decompiled, leaving~40 .rpyc files.

But when I try option 2, to decompile the .rpyc files to .rpa files, every file it found threw this error (filenames differed for each):

+ Decompiling "scenes.rpyc" - 10786 bytes
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "O:\RenPy Games\BetweenWorlds-0.1.7(PartII)-pc\unrpyc.py", line 149, in <module>
printlock = Lock()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/context.py", line 67, in Lock
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/synchronize.py", line 17, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_multiprocessing'

Cleaning up temporary files...

----------------------------------------------------

Finished

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
. key to exit:

Beats me WTF is going on. >.<
Try removing the parenthesis in the folder name: BetweenWorlds-0.1.7(PartII)-pc to BetweenWorlds-0.1.7-PartII-pc

Also, go to the BetweenWorlds-0.1.7PartII-pc\lib\python3.9 folder, and temporarily remove the multiprocessing folder while running unren.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Typical harem fan, thinking every kink should take a back seat to theirs.

I've been here long enough to know most devs used to throw in NTR without a choice until the Harem gang went on a rampage and screeching spree.

Now most devs make it optional, throw warnings every where, hell one recently put a lengthy warning about it and other corruption scenes and it is definitely not a harem game so don't play it, in the beginning of their game. All this to appease the harem guys ........ .. and they still complain lol

Anyway I think it's safe to say the dev knows Freya is the fan favorite and going to drag out her corruption. Which is fun, but .......grrrrrr......so frustrating!
But I guess to be expected when making a character naturally go from innocent to deviant without being forced. So we wait.....
Harem is not a kink, it means "I want to see all the content but can't be bothered to track multiple routes and label multiple saves". The biggest problem with NTR in such a game would therefore be a whole section of content blocked off, effectively becoming 2 separate games with a single launcher, with all the problems of a dev simultaneously making 2 games.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Try removing the parenthesis in the folder name: BetweenWorlds-0.1.7(PartII)-pc to BetweenWorlds-0.1.7-PartII-pc

Also, go to the BetweenWorlds-0.1.7PartII-pc\lib\python3.9 folder, and temporarily remove the multiprocessing folder while running unren.
Removing the () didn't solve the issue but deleting that 'multiprocessing' folder did the trick. Thanks! (y)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it's funny how the only choices in this game are only ntr related, and if not for that - it would be just a KN
no story choices, no character choices, not even fluff - just constant fighting to keep LIs away from getting fucked (or throwing them out to get fucked)
this split path approach almost never works, dev should've just committed to whatever was intended to be main and stick with it instead

on a side note - fuck you dev for killing wonderful bush, you will be forever missed

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017

No, friendly fire. I linked to the RenPy / Python script, un.rpy , that worked when I tested it.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
it's funny how the only choices in this game are only ntr related, and if not for that - it would be just a KN
no story choices, no character choices, not even fluff - just constant fighting to keep LIs away from getting fucked (or throwing them out to get fucked)
this split path approach almost never works, dev should've just committed to whatever was intended to be main and stick with it instead

on a side note - fuck you dev for killing wonderful bush, you will be forever missed
Complains about no choices available, points out choices available. Then complains about splitting paths ( which are the consequences of choices ) never working.

Make up your mind lol

• Haha
Reactions: VradoAlan

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Complains about no choices available, points out choices available. Then complains about splitting paths ( which are the consequences of choices ) never working.

Make up your mind lol
Btw it's true the relationships developing on it's own and we just have to choose see ntr scenes or not btw once the initial chapter was released and it announced ntr is avoidable i thought ok we didn't even notice it but this thing?

Should've given a choice at intro with ntr on/off with it everything can be solved

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes